We stayed in the hotel on site as a base for a few days initially, arrived on the Thursday, left on the Sunday (which seemed to be an en mass arrival day for families with kids) to return Monday night for two more days.
When we left it was a relaxed pleasant place, not too bad and fairly quiet, we got back on the Monday evening and the place had turned into a French version of Butlins with a seething mass of babies, toddlers, teens, bouncy castles, cabaret, and all manner of tacky activities to fleece parents of their hard earned Euros.
If thats your thing then it may be right up your street, but learn some French, as very few speak a word of English and bring plenty of spending money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pierre & Vacances flagship holiday village set amidst 450 acres of protected natural landscape and stunning gardens. Choose from a wealth of activities for both children and adults, night and day! The resort also has its own village centre with bars, shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Village Club Cap Esterel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre And Vacances Resort Cap Esterel
- Pierre & Vacances Resort Cap Esterel Hotel Agay
- Cap Esterel France