“Great location, value for money”
Review of Hotel Le Lido

and 1 more site!
Hotel Le Lido
Ranked #8 of 8 Hotels in Agay
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Great location, value for money”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

This is a small hotel very close to the Promenade des Anglais and the beach, which was fantastic. The rooms are small, but after sleeping in dorms it was great, and I loved having a fridge and oven, even though it was small. There are plenty of shops, a good supermarket and restaurants all within walking distance, and the old town is an easy 10min walk down the Promenade. My mum and I enjoyed our stay here!

Room Tip: I imagine the rooms would all be the same as there's only one level and only about 8 rooms
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Danielle1363

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
kilkenny
Reviewed August 28, 2012

The hotel lido is situated on the beach and the website showgivenand are costly to rent. To get to the rooms you have to go outside and they are not what you would call big. The decor is dated but the place was clean and better than i expected given the other reviews here. Each room has a small patio which was nice. The hotel is central to Agay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Agay hotels

turkey
Reviewed September 12, 2008

I didn't stay at this hotel because the hotel reservation policy is totally based on cheating people. I made a reservation a month before my stay. There was no online payment site neither they asked for my credit card details. With email they said they reserved my room for 75euros. Later, while my trip was approaching, I sent another mail to double check. Then they said "my reservation was not enregistred because they don't have caution" (God knows what that means.) So, now I was supposed to pay 95euros for the same room. At the period I made my reservation, there was a conference very close to this hotel. I guess all the rooms were booked and they had more people willing to pay more. Then, they decided to increase the rate. Of course, I cancelled my reservation and booked in somewhere else. BUT, that is cheating.

Stayed August 2008
6 Thank meladiction
Also consider these accommodations in or near Agay
Hotel le Relais d'Agay
#3 of 39 in Saint-Raphael
Hotel Les Roches Rouges
Hotel Les Roches Rouges
#21 of 39 in Saint-Raphael

Been to Hotel Le Lido? Share your experiences!