See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 3, 2017

The cook is very special.
The manager is the top, very professional but also very friendly.
I spent a week and I feeled very good.
The view s wonderful.
You can use free bike.
Not only breakfast with a lot of choise, but also an high cuisine!

Room tip: best view, excellent cooking
Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed August 27, 2017

We discovered this village & hotel quiet 5 years ago And quiet each time we come to Italy, we make a stop before going further.
The village 1st is worth to come. Located in the hilly Piemonte, on the top of a hill, the view is... Fantastic on the wine yards and the region.
Then, the hotel: simple, comfortable, professional team... Fine. Do not expect a luxury place, it is a simple one. In summer when hot, you can have access to the village pool.
We like to come and stop here. Last time, I run in the wineyards trails arround, It was fantastic.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 17, 2016

A lovely place to stay - great atmosphere, wonderfully friendly owner who went above and beyond the call of duty (including staying up all night to welcome us back in case we needed anything - we, together with many other guests, were at wedding).

Date of stay: July 2016
Reviewed April 24, 2016

Great site, atmosphere and sense of kindness. You will be cared for, sleep, tummy and food(!) and views. Something of what Italy was once like! Go for eating in, enjoy view and atmosphere and local speciaiities.

Room tip: Ask for good size and view
Date of stay: August 2015
Reviewed March 25, 2016 via mobile

Only qualms I had were that it was cold and the blanket was thin. My girlfriend was shivering through the night and there was no heater. The place is a little old, and I didn't meet any staff that spoke English.

My largest concern was that they kept my passport over our entire stay. The passport was stored openly right behind their counter behind the front door. I dislike this because a passport is not necessary, and is not important to them if they lose it, but extremely problematic if we don't have it when we want to return to our country. I don't believe they have the right to keep it. But the guy doesn't speak English, and he wouldn't let us keep it.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple