Aqua Lilies Day Spa and Beauty Center
Authentic Ayurvedic Massage

Reviewed January 13, 2020
episode10
Queensland, Australia
Fantastic Massage, great prices and setting.

Fantastic Massage! Great Place! I had a 30 mins back, shoulder and neck massage followed by a 30... read more

Reviewed January 11, 2020
kez165
Melton Mowbray, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Nyaungshwe
from $107.70
from $136.22
from $1,386.00
from $1,525.65
More Info
All reviews traditional massage foot massage great massage spa pedicure after a long day clean space inle lake green tea pressure masseuse nail nyaung cucumber legs min
Selected filters
Reviewed January 13, 2020

Had a 75 minute Ayurvedic massage today at this establishment. I have studied Ayurveda and have had quite a few massages in India, Thailand, Nepal and other countries.

This was a top class and authentic experience with two delightful masseuses who had the long sweeping strokes of Ayurveda well honed right down to the sesame oil. I was floating on a cloud.

A very clean and professional service which I highly recommend.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

Fantastic Massage! Great Place!

I had a 30 mins back, shoulder and neck massage followed by a 30 min head and neck massage. The price for both was 18000.

The lady who conducted my massage was extremely professional and she knew exactly what she was doing.

The place was quiet and the rooms were Extremely relaxing.

If your after a wonderful massage in a great setting then you must visit!

Date of experience: January 2020
1  Thank kez165
Reviewed November 24, 2019

There are many new spa in Nyaung Shwe, but Aqua Lilies is one of the originals and still the very best. Now they have a new location, Aqua Lilies 2 on the main road in town. Both locations are great and are very clean and are professional spa facilities As good or better than any of the high end hotels, with much more reasonable prices.

Over many years I have been going to Aqua Lilies for a massage after long days on the lake and traveling around the region. Nothing better than a good massage to relax the tired body and mind in this wonderful country.

The service is wonderful and the therapists are all great. I see Nway on a regular basis and she is the best therapist I have seen. She takes such great care of her customers and really knows her work.

I could not recommend Nway at Aqua Lilies enough.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed November 19, 2019 via mobile

As per title I had the worst foot massage I ever had. The lady did not had any idea about what she was doing. We were supposed to have a lavender foot massage, half of the time was a confused touching of my feet and legs covered with a blanked, for the other half she massaged my feet and legs with a oil in an even more confused way. She was just touching without following the ligaments and muscles. There are so many other places (cheaper) that gives a way better massage than this one. When I told the girl at the reception that was the worst massage I ever had, she didn’t care. Choose another place, this one is not worth neither the money, neither the time!

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed November 14, 2019

Clean, quite, lovely relaxing place. They have sterilisator which is so imprtant for the higiene.
I had to wax my legs so in hotel Golden empress the host suggested the Aqua Lili's. My husband went as a company and took the foot massage and pedicure. I took pedicure, leg waxed and got foot massage for free. The staff knows their job beyond any expectations. Best massage ever, pedicure was so nice. I enjoyed every moment.
So at the end of our spa I asked if they can repare my broken gel fingernail if its not too much trouble for them. So they said of course. They i waited 10min. Then the girl came all heavily breathing. So she started to work on the nail and then I found out that she run to their other salon and back to take the gel and other materials. At the end they didnt want to charge for the repair. And she has been to all this trouble for my nail. That is so rare, and exceptionable! Thank you so much girls!!

Date of experience: September 2019