“Blah!”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Wichita, Ks
“Blah!”
Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

Tasteless pasta. Terrible service. It is in the middle of no where and it is nothing special! The house wine is just OK, a little too fruity and sour. The bruschetta and Tuscan starter were good, but all down hill from there. The pastas were lacking in real flavor, I could make better at home.
Service slow and forgetful!

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Wichita2007
Osteria D, Proprietario at Osteria del Vino, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Dear customer,
I thank you for your feedback.
I'm really sorry for your bad experience.

The restaurant is located at the foot of one of the oldest and most beautiful villages of Italy and a short distance from the bridge that was painted from Leonardo in the Monna Lisa's canvas; as well as is the fortress where Dante Alighieri stayed and cited in the Divine Comedy.

Just this week we have adopted a new system for taking orders and the innovation may have actually created some confusion among staff. Our goal is to improve.
I would like to inform you that the house wine, meat and sausages are all produced at zero kilometers. In fact, the house wine, a merlot chianti, comes from vineyards located in Laterina. I'm sorry that you did not like it, certainly in our well-stocked cellar, you would find undoubtedly high quality wines with very few euro more.
I don't know really what to say about the pasta because the food has always been one of our priorities since the restaurant is frequented mostly by local people and nearby areas, then we really care quality.
I would be really happy to have you as a guest if you were to come back here and to offer you that dish that you just don't liked.
Once again, please accept my apologies and I hope the rest of the holiday be to your liking.

“Good local food”
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Ate here in March 2013. There was a lot of food at our table of 4. Everything was prepared well and there was plenty of it! I got grilled meat and it was really tasty. We ordered pizzas, meats and salads.