Easy enough to find just off a main road network.
Private parking but not secure but it was still good.
Service was ok on check in and check out not friendly as you normally get.
Room was good size but we paid for an upgrade, the bed was normal in size not the most comfortable, the minibar was chargeable even though we booked a room with a free minibar or the description when booking may have been a bit misleading. It was a cold night but the room was too hot, for the stars this place has it should have air conditioning but we had to open the window all night and had a poor night sleep, neither of us had much sleep, then the entrance to the shower which was a nice shower but the tray on the entrance was a bit dirty and also needed work around the tray with fresh silicone.
We looked at the menu but it was expensive so we went out.
Ok hotel but poor from Accor who's hotels we stay at frequently, the Mecure seems much better in this price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Orleans Saint Jean de Braye is a hotel close to the A71 and the A19, 10 minutes from the center of Orleans and in the heart of the Orleans Est business park. It has 107 modern rooms, as well as multi-purpose meeting rooms, and is the perfect location for your business trips or relaxing family breaks, with a wooded park, a pool, a terrace and outdoor games. The Novotel Cafe offers contemporary catering. Free car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Novotel Orleans Saint Jean de Braye reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Orleans Charbonniere Hotel Saint-Jean-De-Braye
- Saint-Jean-De-Braye Novotel
- Novotel Orleans Saint Jean De Braye France/Saint-Jean-De-Braye