See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

An absolute nightmare of a ”hotel”. Even £25 for one night is too much to pay for a room here. Bad service, unbelievably dirty rooms, and people smoking joints outside the reception to name a few things. Please, don’t ever go here, for your own sake.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

Meant to give this place 5 stars on previous review. Submitted review before I realized.....sorry guys . As I said before great customer service and very friendly and helpful.....would definately recommend.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 23, 2017

First of all, bear in mind that we only paid £25 so we didn't have grand expectations. I feel for the price the hotel was fine and we had no problems at all. The guy on reception was friendly and the room adequate for our needs. We wanted somewhere halfway down France to break up our journey and this hotel was fine for this purpose. We would stay again if making a similar trip.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 29, 2017 via mobile

We have just arrived hear after booking on hotels.com to find it a refuge camp!!! Not only this he took our payment and took us to the room we're 2 men and a lady was in our bed my children are petrified!!!! Absolutely ruined our Paris trip we left 200 pound down as he told us to leave and call the police witch we did who then told us it's a civil matter.. stay away at all cost do not put ur children threw what mine have! This lady was fast asleep in our bed for my kids to come face to face with!

Date of stay: June 2017
Reviewed October 17, 2013

The guy (African-French) on reception didn't even acknowledge me, kept going through his papers for 5 minutes while I was standing and waiting.

He failed to find my reservation, even though I clearly had one and gave him the number. He wasn't helpful at all, just kept repeating "I don't have one", like I kept annoying him with this matter. Eventually I had to just pay for the room without reservation paying higher rate. In the morning I brought this issue up with another reception lady. But she just said that if I had a reservation, this is in the past now. And it is gone. Then she offered me a free breakfast as compensation. But their breakfast is just a yesterday's baguette and coffee.

This hotel doesn't have showers in rooms, only shared ones. It misrepresents itself as a "hotel" when it really should be named "hostel".

Date of stay: October 2013