This was our second visit to this hotel having stayed 2 years previously. Room very good. Room cleaning very good. Lifts erratic. Worth paying for expensive sea view having experienced TJ music bar previously. Reserving sun beds still a problem. Food - a good choice but some was of poor (catering) quality. Tea/coffee poor and hot water not hot enough. Juice terrible and sugary. Waiter service option was very poor lots of food being returned though the waiters did their best. Waiters were generally helpful.
Lots of sickness (I had a two day bout as did a friend) Many people discussing sick partners. Some practices in the dining room are not helping, most are mentioned in previous reviews.
It would be interesting to hear a medical opinion on airbone island wide cause - we have been visting the area for years with no previous problems.
Location is as lovely as ever -recommend the Oasis Club for cheap excellent coffee with a view! Also Luis Bar in the square for coffee and/or evening drink!
Still worth visiting for winter sun probably self cater next time!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your TUI SENSIMAR Los Gigantes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Gigantes Acantilado De
- Los Gigantes Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Los Gigantes Tenerife
- TUI SENSIMAR Los Gigantes Tenerife, Spain