We decided on a Christmas get a way- a late decision with many of the special deals gone. Three days prior to us booking, I found the hotel on Thomson gold couples- it was an absolute bargain with all the trimmings for new year included!
The hotel is in a prime location in Los Gigantes- with a lovely harbour and safe environment ( Quite quiet if you want a party rave- but saying that some of the small bars had excellent entertainment over the festive period) Better than the hotel- although the group on New years eve were very good.The town square celebrations on new years eve were an enjoyable experience.
Hotel accommodation- we stayed in the standard rooms- which were more a three star accommodation( beds rather firm and needed re-newing). Food- was very good with lots of choices. If you are staying for one week- book the silver service restaurant- very soon as there are only 20 places- for each sitting and, very few people dined at 6.30.
Pool area and patio, very pleasnt with comfortable sun longers and unbrellas. Still the same sun bed ritual- for those who get up at the crack of dawn and position their towels-in prime spots!
We enjoyed the week of sun and relaxation, and would return for a week, in the winter- 80c!
Good hotel- friendly staff and location.
Down side- the euro> pound exchange!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your TUI SENSIMAR Los Gigantes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Gigantes Acantilado De
- Los Gigantes Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Los Gigantes Tenerife
- TUI SENSIMAR Los Gigantes Tenerife, Spain