I Arrived back from the Los Gigantes hotel last week after spending a weeks holiday there with my family. Prior to leaving the UK we were very apprehensive after reading reviews on this and the Thomson web page so armed ourselves with anti-bacterial wipes and hand gels.
I thought the hotel was in a great location and had good amenities for a weeks relaxing stay. The food in my opinion was of a good standard, however, I did leave items on my plate if I felt that they had been left on the hot servery for a while and were not at a hot enough temperature to heat, although they do provide a microwave for this.
I did not catch an illness and personally think the hotel is doing it's best to prevent any illness to it's clients, but as stated in previous reviews people not washing their hands etc does not help the situation. I would advise people to drink plenty of water (as well as alcohol!) during their stay and keep their toothbrush, toothpaste etc in their wash bags when the cleaners go round just in case they clean the toilets before doing the wash basin and decide to pick up your toothbrush too wipe down the surface. I would also advise not to eat items from the hot servery if they have been out for a long time or are not at a warm enough temperature.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your TUI SENSIMAR Los Gigantes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Gigantes Acantilado De
- Los Gigantes Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Los Gigantes Tenerife
- TUI SENSIMAR Los Gigantes Tenerife, Spain