We were a bit concerned with some very poor reviews before we travelled, but our holiday turned out fine as we were looking for a restful break. Try and get a seaside room as the noise coming from a couple of the bars down below continued until midnight. Hotel was bright and airy and the staff were very good, obviously recognising returning guests and greeting them accordingly. I was very concerned about the number of people who did not use the hand gel at the elevators and entrances to the restaurant. On one occasion another guest made a comment to my wife when she used the tongs to load bread into the toaster....... He did not seem to realise it was people like him that were causing the spreading of novo virus germs. There seemed to be a lot of guests who were there for weeks at a time and who had been coming to the hotel for several years, but we enjoyed our time there as a one off visit.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Sensimar Los Gigantes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Gigantes Acantilado De
- Los Gigantes Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Los Gigantes Tenerife
- Sensimar Los Gigantes Tenerife, Spain