Just spent a week at this hotel for the first and last time as it is no way deserves a four star rating.The brochure and online information from Thomson are very economical with the mention of, in their words, `Music Bar outside` There are four music bars in very close proximity to the hotel with loud live music every night. A couple stop at the midnight deadline but others don`t, the regular visitors to the hotel pre-book a sea view room as they are quiet being on the other side of the hotel from the bars. The much heralded refurbishment is in reality only a part refurb mainly in the public areas, most of the rooms have bathrooms which are of a poor standard, the first room we were allocated had a sewage smell in the bathroom and we were quickly moved. The hotel has had a long term problem with norovirus and there are sanitation hand wash dispensers outside the dining room and the lift doors. Despite this we have both had a bout shortly after getting home. The in-house entertainment is `so so` with most of it being provided by the hotel reps, they`re enthusiastic but having said that you`ve said it all. The seating is new but not particularly comfortable. The dining room is large but has only tables for two and has the feel of a works canteen, the food is plentiful but quite bland. The area of Los Gigantes itself is very picturesque albeit very hilly but with a good local bus service so getting around is quite easy. There are better hotels in the area for the money Hotel Los Gigantes costs.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your TUI SENSIMAR Los Gigantes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Gigantes Acantilado De
- Los Gigantes Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Los Gigantes Tenerife
- TUI SENSIMAR Los Gigantes Tenerife, Spain