This was our third stay at the hotel and we were pleased at new look for the hotel, its been brought up to date at last. Throughout the hotel everything is much brighter. I read alot of negative reviews just before going so we were not sure what to expect. The food is very much the same as it has been in the past. Always seemed to be plenty of staff around, restaurant, bar, chambermaids and reception. The staff always seemed friendly and helpful. The entertainment seems better than has been in the past but because it's been poor previously we tend to venture out to the local places with the Highland Paddy being my pick of the bunch. A word on the 'virus' we stayed xmas 2011 when swine flu was rife in the UK and sure enough my wife took bad at the Los Gigantes. Again this trip my wife suffered with the Noro virus which is rife in the UK. When we stayed at Easter 2012 no problems !! and nobody bad in the UK I wouldnt have thought. I think the problems reported at the hotel are from infections carried from the UK as every flight I board people are coughing, so to blame it on the hotel I feel is abit unfair. We will return during the course of this year. Its very much a 'Marmite' place and we love it.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your TUI SENSIMAR Los Gigantes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Gigantes Acantilado De
- Los Gigantes Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Los Gigantes Tenerife
- TUI SENSIMAR Los Gigantes Tenerife, Spain