just got back from a week here so here it is. Good points. Hotel couldn"t be better located right on the sea edge ,beautiful view over the sea to la gomera from your balcony( if you have a poolview room ) sun goes down also on this side too.Staff all very helpful and polite including the manager.Food ok but could be better for a 4* plus. Hotel has had upgrade recently (more modern look) which was not to the liking of the guests who have been visiting for years. but i found it was good.(Satellite tv with english chanels.) Now for the Bad points. Los Gigantes is a very small resort with only a few shops and bar come resturants .Every where you go is up hill so dont visit if you struggle to walk .The Hotel salt water pool is the coldest i have swam in (must get its water from the arctic circle) hardly used as 80% of the guests were over the age of 65( so youngsters beware.) The entertainment is poor on an evening and during the day.Also the Al L carte resturant does not exist (it was blown away in a storm) so tables are set outside on the terrace now.Dont book a highfloor room as the lifts get full from the lowerfloors first and you will wait ages to come down.But if you want peace and quiet with nothing to do but chill out this is the place for you i loved it but not for the wife.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your TUI SENSIMAR Los Gigantes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Gigantes Acantilado De
- Los Gigantes Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Los Gigantes Tenerife
- TUI SENSIMAR Los Gigantes Tenerife, Spain