I’m currently on vacation here and I would share with you this wonderful experience. We are close to mass market geared seaside resorts,noisy and crowded. Here there are no words to describe the beauty of this place other than remembering the words of the French writer Saint Exupery : “’ Ici tout est luxe ,calme et volupte’”. I generally stay in 5 stars properties so when I speak of a nice hotel I know what I’m speaking about. Yes,as others reviewers have pointed out, it’s not perfect and there are things that could be improuved (as every thing in life) BUT…the location it’s the best possible you could have , probably the best in Mallorca. The hotel is old styled, elegant, reminishent of a luxury Spanish villa of the past. If you stay, like me, in a superior room (well worth the difference in price) you not only get the best possible location in the prime position of the Punta Negra building, but also a nice,airy ,modern and spacious room with all the possible amenities. Remember,this is a 4 star hotel, not 5, even if, vacationing here, you can easily forget this. If you want a sumptuous and super luxurious room go to the adjacent St.Regis Mardavall, where for nearly 1.000 euros daily you can have this and a similar location. Similar, not this one that is simply unbeatableand truly unique. I’m staying in half board : for breakfast I can choose between a lighter fare by the pool in the open air or from an incredibly rich breakfast upstairs in the panoramic restaurant.They even have a Mallorcan corner with local specialties. Just to note they have an extensive range of fresh fruits to choose from. Not so easy to get the same even in many 5 stars hotels. For dinner I dine alfresco, choosing from an a’ la carte incredibly extensive menu with absolutely refined dishes : those, to explain better, you can find in an expensive luxury restaurant . What to say more ? Don’t be confused by negative reviews I read here. Certain VERY particular hotels ,like this one, are not for everybody . If you want an active, lively and noisy vacation this hotel is not for you. But if you are searching for that special hidden and romantic retreat by the sea (but with all the desirable action just few minutes away) you have found your hotel !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The H10 Punta Negra is a Boutique Hotel located on a small peninsula surrounded by sea, with direct access to two coves with crystalline waters, close to numerous golf courses and only a few minutes away from Palma de Mallorca. Its recently refurbished rooms and villas with views of the gardens and sea, its signature cooking, and 4 meeting rooms with natural daylight make this exclusive hotel one of the island´s most emblematic establishments ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your H10 Punta Negra Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Punta Negra Hotel Costa d`En Blanes
- Hotel h10 Punta Negra
- H10 Punta Negra Boutique Hotel Spain/Majorca