When we arrived after a long day of flights, we were greeted with a cocktail on the terrace during our check-in. My husband has status with SPG. They had it wrong but quickly finished it.
Service at the hotel is excellent. The property is well maintained. It is very peaceful and tranquil. When we asked for anything, it was quickly answered.
The concierge (butlers) were good. If you asked a direct question they helped immediately. They helped my husband with a problem getting a Spanish SIM card to work in the cell phone. However, I was a bit disappointed that they could not help more with broad tourist questions on others areas on the island like where to eat lunch in Soller. But they were very attentive and always nice.
With platinum status we could have the breakfast buffet for free. It is normally 40E. The buffet is quite extensive.
There is another smaller pool where the familes and kids could swim. The main pool was great for the adults. You could walk a short ways behind the property to a small inlet and swim in the mediterranean sea.
The gym is small but has several treadmills and ellipticals. Plus several weight machines and weights. It was minimum for those that excercise extensively but adequate for others. It is open from 8 am until later at night.
Housekeeping was excellent. We were celebrating our anniversary during the trip and they put roses on the bed one evening. One complaint about turn-down service is that they would come between 6-7 pm when we were trying to get ready for dinner. They would come back if asked.
The arabella spa was average. I booked a short massage and a pedicure. If you book items a la carte then you do not have access to the spa. Just the locker room to change into a room. What I really dislike about large and expensive spas is that they act like you go to these locations all the time and should know what to do. I was shown the locker room but once I changed then no one spoke to me. I just waited on the coach and then finally someone came to get me. Not sure why they ask you go to get there 30 min early if you don't have access to the main part of the spa. The massage was excellent. The pedicure was average. I have had a better pedicure at a stateside Aveda location. But it served its purposed. I would have still booked a time time at the spa but I might have done my pedicure stateside before the trip for the cost.
We truly enjoyed our time at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. Regis Mardavall Mallorca Resort is one of the most prestigious resorts of the Mediterranean. Located near the exclusive area of Puerto Portals between the Tramuntana Mountains and the sea this hotel offers to its guest a unique experience of luxury and tradition. The tailored and personalized St. Regis butler service, along with the captivating views from the rooms and the exceptional restaurants will create an extraordinary experience impossible to forget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Starwood EMEA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The St. Regis Mardavall Mallorca Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Mardavall Mallorca Hotel Costa d`En Blanes
- St Regis Mardavall Mallorca Hotel
- Mardavall Hotel
- St Regis Mardavall Mallorca Resort
- The St. Regis Mardavall Mallorca Resort Spain/Majorca