“Very relaxing and quiet”
Review of El CastaNar Nazari

and 1 more site!
El CastaNar Nazari
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Busquistar
Reviewed July 6, 2013

It has great, large rooms. The atmosphere is quiet and relaxing and what can we say about the owners: they are wonderful and always ready to help. Breakfast include fresh orange juice, serrano ham, cheese, yogurt, toasts, jam, fresch baked cakes.... All in all, it was a fantastic stay, a bit pricey, yes, but it was worth it.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed June 22, 2013

wonderful hotel at a altitude of 1200 meters near Trevelez. Very large and beautiful decorated room , largest bed we ever had. Balcony overlooking the Sierra and at night a sky full of stars.
Very nice hosts and excellent service.
Absolutely a place to go back to.
There is no fitness center but excellent walking opportunities

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I was in a mountain bike trip in the Sierra Nevada for ten days. I really appreciate my stay in El Castanar Nazari. Felix and Encarna treated me like a king. The room was comfortable and clean. Encarna and Felix took me on a Land Rover expedition, they invited me for dinner, I created a friendship with both of them. Now, I wish to see them again, maybe in Canada or in Spain. I strongly recommend this place for an outdoor, trekking, mountain bike vacation.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I run Toma Tours which is a boutique travel company in Andalucia. We chose El CastaNar after finding good reviews on the web for some clients who wanted to stay in authentic, out of the way places. This hotel was a huge hit and they were reluctant to leave. The warm hospitality seals the deal. There are many beautiful hotels in the world but upon arrival at El CastaNar each guest felt welcome and appreciated. The evening meal was superb. I can't fault this hideaway that brushes the heavens...

Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I am not in the habit of writing reviews, however, the three days my partner and I had at El Castanar Nazari was so enchanting I felt I should write a review of this little Hotel.
I would say that this has to be the best place I have stayed the hospitality was exceptional, even the pet dogs were lovely, without hesitation I would recommend this little place to any one. . The rooms were lovely the setting wonderful, if you enjoy nature then the location is perfect. If you want a quiet spot away from your busy life this is the spot.
And do eat at the local restaurant recommended by the owners, if you are so inclined I would take some walking boots and explore the Alpujarra Mountains.
The owners even gave me a box of chocolates for my Birthday – how wonderful

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 3Richard3
Reviewed October 11, 2012

We spent a week end at the hotel, Encarna and Felix are the most wonderful people and very helpful in everything you need and want to know. Their knowledge of the Alpujarra's is amazing. The hotel it self it out of this world, very clean, spacious and simply beautiful. The breakfast is traditional and plenty of it. The views of the mountains are breathtaking. The best way to get away from everything and relax the garden is also wonderful. We hope to visit the hotel again soon. Thank you so much a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 747Emma
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I am writing this review while sitting in the comedor, drinking a great cup of coffee after a long day. The place is very tasteful and one of the most vhale-for-money I have ever stayed in. Te service is wonderful. We arrived at the evening it was freezing cold and were suggested to have a cup of coffee in the comedor and warm up. Felix arranged us a short horse trekking with Jose Antonio in Trevelez and even escorted us in the morning to his farm. The trip was indeed a one time experience. Felix has already set the fireplace in our room (yep, it is cold today)and I can't wait to have a relaxing evening in our gorges accomdatin

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank limorg96
Also consider these accommodations in or near Busquistar
Alcadima Hotel
#1 of 1 in Mecina Fondales
Meson Poqueira
Meson Poqueira
#2 of 3 in Capileira

Been to El CastaNar Nazari? Share your experiences!