“DELICIOUS FOOD, GREAT VARIETY”
Review of Rincon Asturiano

Rincon Asturiano
Reserve with
Rincon Asturiano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dover, New Jersey
“DELICIOUS FOOD, GREAT VARIETY”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

We ate at this restaurant many times and enjoyed the food. My husband being from Northern Spain loves the different selections of food especially the cocido (bean stews). He thinks it is absolutely delicious and reminds him of Northern Spain.

• Finnish first
Scotland UK
“Wow”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Excelent dinner with friends. Exceptionally good food, service and ambience. Loved it. Would certainly recommend this restaurant.

Inverness, United Kingdom
“Spectacular Dinner”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We dined at the Rincon for my wife's birthday. When we arrived the're were rose petals on the table and the staff were very welcoming and wished my wife a happy birthday. This was the start of probably one of the finest meals that we have ever had, the food was exceptional, the service was excellent and we will look forward to returning to enjoy another great experience.

Benelmadena
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We got sick in there”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Surprise to see 5 stars reviews, very fishy... Food overpriced, bad manners and in my modest opinion a total rip off for tourists. It is a place to avoid for me and my family (we live in Banelmedena) . Around there are nicer alternatives…

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank LucasSmithCurss
London
“Outstanding”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

It’s unusual for me to offer 5 stars for any review, and this place is very unusual for this part of the Spanish coast. The meal my family and I had there on a Monday night was excellent. Superb quality ingredients cooked very well. An authentic northern Spanish menu accompanied but a curiously good value wine list (although I got seduced into getting involved with the cider choices). Excellent service and advice capped off a fine meal. Go!

• Visited July 2013