This place is beautiful. The rooms are large with high end finishes. They charge $20 a day to park your car. You do not have the option to park your car yourself. I really don't like valet parking. Our unit did not have an ocean view but it was spacious. Don't go for the green card option. Green means dirty and no service at all. We were there 4 days and had no maid service. The outlets by the sinks do not have GFI so they kept flipping the breaker every day. I had to call to get the breaker switch turned back on. Both bathrooms had the same problem. No outlets worked in the bathroom. I ended up having to dry my hair in the hallway. Sound like a 5 star resort? NO. The outlets and lights all went out one day also. Also the phone kept breaking down and not working. That happened two days. The manager was nice and did upgrade us after we complained about the parking. He made too many excuses for the electrical problems. If they set the load low, then there is something wrong if you cannot use the outlets in the bathroom. Ask an electrician.
The spa was nice and the hotel is beautiful, but the pools do not face the ocean. There was only one hot tub for that huge hotel and it was filled with kids. Kids should not be allowed in the hot tub, especially kids just out of diapers. I do not want to sit in a small tub of hot water with young children going to the bathroom in it. I really was frustrated by the parking, lack of working outlets, and phones, and the lack of an ocean view anywhere in the hotel. We only paid $259 per night so we got a good deal. I would not pay $400or more a night for this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated oceanfront between Jupiter and Palm Beach on Florida's famed Gold Coast; Marriott's newest condominium resort is set amidst the aquamarine waters and the glistening sandy beaches of the Atlantic Ocean. Our condominium hotel has upgraded room amenities and full kitchens, breathtaking views, and plenty of activities to keep everyone in the family happy. Relax at one of our two pools, spend a day at our signature Spa, play on the beach, or take part in the extraordinary shopping and dinning of Palm Beach, the choices are all yours ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort And Spa
- Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Hotel Singer Island
- Hotel Singer Island Florida
- Singer Island Resort
- Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa Florida