Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Singer Island
New York
“Loved it here!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2013

Beautiful rooms and setting. Restaurant excellent, and much improved since our last visit two years ago. Awesome staff and service throughout our stay. Only negative would be the $10/day WIFI charge in the room...a bit extreme in this day and age.

Overall, a great place to spend a holiday week!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank stephka8888

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (352)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2013

Stayed here for Thanksgiving to be near family/ mini vacation. Normally the price is about $300/ night but on holidays it went up to $450. Ok it's a resort, so what do you get for that? There were supposed to be activities for kids by the pool, and the pool itself a main attraction with slides, a waterfall, etc. It turns out the "activities" were a couple of hoola hoop contests run by the staff and the pool itself rather small and uninteresting for our 3 kids ages 4 to 9. For the price, there should be a lot more going on. The worst part, however, was that our room was not clean on arrival and instead of simply moving us to another room we were told we had to "change our reservation." They moved us to the same room right next door to the original one but charged us $100 more each nite. How outrageous! We didn't have much choice at that point given that were were here to see family and it was 9 PM by the time we checked in with 3 travel-kids, so we paid it. But I wouldn't come back after the extortion.

• Stayed November 2013
2 Thank Globetrotter98765
Sugar Hill, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013

Spacious hotel rooms. Very modern with full amenities and beautiful view of beach. Restaurants/lounge great. Will be back! Has washer and dryer in each room. Will bring my family here. The only negative thing I have to say is coming to the Island from Airport there is a very small strip of area that is not pleasant looking, seemed out of place. The lobby is beautiful and spacious.

The restaurant noise level is high. Bring earplugs. lol

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

My daughter had a slumber birthday party so my wife and I attended. I am a rewards member and was treated lije royalty during my staff. Well trained staff, beautiful rooms and great location. Wonderful hotel for business and pleasure. The lounge has many licals in the weekends and the proximity to the beach is wonderful. I highly recommend this property!

Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Sarasota, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013

This is my first time writing a review and I'm doing it because I want you to know what a great resort this is.
My brother & I surprised my mom for her 60th bday with a getaway to Palm Beach. I originally sent an email to the front desk manager with a few requests. I never heard back so I ended up just calling to see what could be done. Luckily I was put in touch with Frank the concierge manager. He was fantastic!!!! He certainly was a big part of making this birthday celebration memorable! The 2-bedroom suite was amazing!! Biggest bathroom I've ever seen in a guest room and everything you need in the kitchen! We had an extended balcony (2 doors going out.) we had a beautiful view! One side was the ocean the other was the homes on the water. It was perfect. I also should mention the service in the restaurant was wonderful! Karina, our waitress, was so accommodating with my 4 year old!! She was very pleasant with a smile on her face. Marie & Nadine from the kids club were so good with my son. The pool was beautiful! One day it rained but the pool was perfect temperature so it didn't matter it was raining. The older children at the pool really enjoyed the slide, my son wasn't interested. Overall just a great place! I will be back for sure!!!!

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank VickiSarasota
Peterborough, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013

This hotel is excellent for families and couples alike. The apartments were fabulous, great size, equipped with all the luxuries: fully equipped kitchen, walk in shower, living room and the whole lot more. Starbucks on the ground floor, child care on weekends and lovely beach location as well as nice pool. Bar & restaurant was truly amazing as well. What else can you ask for?

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Lee's Summit, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

Just got back from a week at the Singer Island Marriott. The accomidations are very nice. It seems like it is half hotel and half owner occupied condos. However, it seems that all the condos have the ocean front views and the hotels have a view overlooking the pool and the ocean is off to the side. Like many Marriott properties there are two pools (one for kids and one not for kids). The one for kids is nice with a waterfall and side. However, one rule was no toys in the pool. This includes throwing a water ball or football. Kind of a bummer for the boys. Not a big deal. No kid friendly place to eat on property after the pool closes. However, went to Johnie Longboats and had a great breakfast. Also ordered in pizza that was great. All in all a very nice place just not tremendously kid friendly.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank KGP24-7
Also consider these accommodations in or near Singer Island
Marriott's Ocean Pointe
Marriott's Ocean Pointe
#1 of 4 in Palm Beach Shores
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,319 reviews
Palm Beach Shores Resort and Vacation Villas
Palm Beach Shores Resort and Vac...
#2 of 4 in Palm Beach Shores
Hilton West Palm Beach
Hilton West Palm Beach
#3 of 34 in West Palm Beach
Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches Resort

Been to Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!