My family and i stayed here in August 2012. We spent a few days in orlando and then drove down to WPB to meet some friends. the hotel is very nice. modern and clean, nothing too fancy, but served our purposes. Valet parking always a plus. All the rooms are suites which was very helpful since we were traveling with our 2 yr old. the suites were very clean, had washer/dryer, new appliances (all of which worked well), and an amazing ocean view. the beach is beautiful also, clean and easy to get chairs/umbrellas (although we did have to pay to rent them, which I was confused about, that didnt seem right). was disappointed with one of the pools though, the one right outside the lobby. it is quite small and there were never chairs available. if you were lucky enough to get a chair, you most likely would not get an umbrella. there were only FIVE (yes i counted). oddly enough, when we asked about the pool, we were told there was only this one, however, after we complained about the lack of seating, we were then told there was a second one. why we werent told this first, i still dont understand. so we went over to the other pool which had a water slide and a wading area which the kids loved. it was bigger and we were able to find chairs, but we did have to wait a bit. very crowded. the line for the water slide went smoothly though.
all in all, i did love the room and all the amenities. the housekeeping was sparse, they only came once in the 3 days we were there (i would have prefered daily service), but the beach and the views were so beautiful, we would likely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated oceanfront between Jupiter and Palm Beach on Florida's famed Gold Coast; Marriott's newest condominium resort is set amidst the aquamarine waters and the glistening sandy beaches of the Atlantic Ocean. Our condominium hotel has upgraded room amenities and full kitchens, breathtaking views, and plenty of activities to keep everyone in the family happy. Relax at one of our two pools, spend a day at our signature Spa, play on the beach, or take part in the extraordinary shopping and dinning of Palm Beach, the choices are all yours ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort And Spa
- Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Hotel Singer Island
- Hotel Singer Island Florida
- Singer Island Resort
- Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa Florida