“So much better than a hotel!”

Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Singer Island
Hutchinson Island, Florida
“So much better than a hotel!”
Reviewed December 24, 2012

I just had the pleasure of staying at the Marriott Resort for 4 nights through a private owner at the resort. He owns apt 1807 and it was incredible. His rate was less than the Marriott rate and a bigger 1 bedroom condo along with free wifi. The bonus about staying at one of the private owner condos is that you get a better rate, bigger condo AND all the great extras the Marriott provides. The restaurant is ok there, but the room service was incredible! The adult pool was nice and quiet with a great wait staff to accomodate your every need. There is even a waitress that will come out to the beach and bring you cocktails or meals.

The entire hotel is very well kept and the staff is awesome. I never ran into someone that didn't have a hello and a smile on their face. It was a rough time for me (lost my dad) so this was just the trip I needed to to unwind.

I would stay here again in a heartbeat and in particular unit 1807 (18th floor and stunning views). I found them on vrbo site. But the hotel condos are very nice as well.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
4 Thank fififarley

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (350)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 24, 2012

This is the second time that we have stayed at this resort and it was even better than the first which I did not think was possible. All the staff are exstremely friendly and helpful and they made our family holiday a wonderful experience, so much so that we extended our stay. The only negative is the valet parking, although the staff are quick in getting your car it is sometimes a bit of a nuisance when you come back to the resort and want to go out again an hour later. The hotel should offer the possibilty of guests parking their own cars.
Well done to Chris Hunter and his staff.

Room Tip: Ask for high floor ocean facing.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Michael I
Naples, Italy
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Service is terrible.

Assistant manager and valet manager claim there is no maximum fee to park when the sign says $20. All the valet people except 1 guy is an idiot!

There are people clueless standing around and people providing wrong information about valet fees as well as their per policy.
They said no dogs in building yet I've seen 2 and I couldn't bring my dog.

- E.M.H.

• Stayed December 2012
4 Thank michael11231
Bellmore, N.Y.
Reviewed December 22, 2012

I chose this hotel through a jet blue getaway. the reviews were outstanding and it was rated the best resort in the singer island area. We werent dissapointed. Before arriving I had contacted the hotel and spoke to the manager Tom and explained to him that my wife was recovering from a serious illness had i wanted to see if there was something special that I could do to make her stay a little stay more memorable. Tom responded with caring and consideration and got to work. He called me back promptly had explained that there was an opening for a King corner room available for a slightly higher price but assured me it would be worth it.I accepted. We arrived and were greeted very warmly and Tom took the time to come out and greet us personally and show us around. A real class act. This is one of the reasons we are Marriott Time share owners and always choose Marriott Hotels not only for their luxurious properties but the staff always treats you as family.We checked into our 1 bedroom condo and we were blown away It wasnt the biggest of rooms, but the views and the decor was spectacular. We had wall to wall windows in our bedroom overlooking the ocean as well as the intercoastal and a wrap around terrace that was second to none.The 2 pools were very nice and the restaurants were awesome I would like to express my greatest appreciation to Tom and his staff on making this very important getaway a most memorable one for me and espacially my wife Thank You. We cant wait to come back.

Room Tip: All the rooms are beautiful. Resort view,Garden View, Ocean view, any of them. It is a small resort...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank ArubaTraveler_8
Chalfont, Pa
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Recently stayed here for 4 nights. The hotel is just beautiful and well appointed. The suites are beautifully furnished and look new. Each room has a balcony. Pool area is small but was not crowded at this time of year. It was very windy during our stay so we could not enjoy the beach but it looked well kept. I am very pick when it comes to cleanliness and was surprised that this hotel met my standards.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank PA_Pat_in_Chalfont
Avondale, Pennsylvania
Reviewed December 10, 2012

This property has everything you could want in a hotel. The rooms are great. All the rooms are like condominiums.
All have seperate full bedrooms ,complete kitchens/washer and dryer. The views are spectacular., tou are situared
right on the beach. The service from all on this property has been great. Spa,gym,good food..what else could you ask for?

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank alan k
Williamsburg, Virginia
Reviewed December 9, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for 4 nights while we were in the area for a company holiday party. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We had a one bedroom unit with a separate living room and kitchen. The decor is very modern with attractive cabinets, appliances, and surfaces. The furniture was very comfortable, including the bed. The staff is wonderfully friendly and accommodating. We had lunch and breakfast at the Ocean Grill and enjoyed both meals. The infinity pool is quieter than the lagoon pool and overlooks the ocean. We definitely plan to stay here again.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 4th floor and it is noisy if you have your door open, but with it closed we didn...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Singer Island
Marriott's Ocean Pointe
Marriott's Ocean Pointe
#1 of 4 in Palm Beach Shores
Palm Beach Shores Resort and Vacation Villas
Palm Beach Shores Resort and Vac...
#2 of 4 in Palm Beach Shores
Hilton West Palm Beach
Hilton West Palm Beach
#3 of 34 in West Palm Beach
Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches Resort

Been to Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!