Just stayed at the Palm Beach Marriot with friends in one of their two bedroom suites. The place looked great and the welcome crew and anyone working at the Marriot were all very attentive. We stayed during the Thanksgiving weekend arriving early Thanksgiving afternoon. Throughout the weekend, little things would pop up that were not working properly such as the water pressure in the showers, tub not draining properly, housekeeping not coming one day, Bose sound system not working, etc. When we called down to the front desk, the wait to have things attended to was not long at all. In fact it was almost instanteneous. I think that is huge for a big chain such as Marriot. So that was great service. While we were thankful for the great attentiveness, we did feel that so many little things in one suite going wrong or broken was not cool.
Besides that, everything else was great--the pool, hottub, spa (amazing) and the places to eat--although since we had a kitchen, we chose to cook in most of the time and go out twice. Once we ate at the hotel and the other time, we went out and around the island.
There are a lot of kids due to it being on the beach and a couple of pools (there is one for kids only--well it has a slide so they tend to go to that one). So if you want to stay away from kids--put in a request. If you don't care--then no biggie. All the kids were well behaved so it didn't bother me at all but just beware if you don't care for children.
There is wifi and parking. If you own at the Marriot--then it is free to Gold Members which were my friends. But if you are not wifi is $13 a day and valet parking and garage is $20 a day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated oceanfront between Jupiter and Palm Beach on Florida's famed Gold Coast; Marriott's newest condominium resort is set amidst the aquamarine waters and the glistening sandy beaches of the Atlantic Ocean. Our condominium hotel has upgraded room amenities and full kitchens, breathtaking views, and plenty of activities to keep everyone in the family happy. Relax at one of our two pools, spend a day at our signature Spa, play on the beach, or take part in the extraordinary shopping and dinning of Palm Beach, the choices are all yours ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort And Spa
- Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Hotel Singer Island
- Hotel Singer Island Florida
- Singer Island Resort
- Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa Florida