“Wish this was better”

Pops Costa Rica's Creamery
minneapolis
“Wish this was better”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

I have gone there in the past and it was great, now not so much. We went and they were out of most ice cream and had tubs and tubs of cotton candy and bubble him looking ice cream. The two people working looks totally annoyed by all the customers and were moving very slowly. Place was not clean either. Very disappointing.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank ihavethetravelbug_7

Saint Louis, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Costa Rican Ice cream by the beach”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

It was nice to go to this Costa Rican heladería after living in in the States for years without it. It was worth the trip after a Spring Training game. The ice cream was good.

Our server waa polite and efficient.

• Visited March 2013
Forest, Virginia
“DISASTER”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

There was one girl working. We had one person in front of us in line and it took 20 minutes to get an ice cream cone. She left the ice cream hanging over the edges and it melted all over my clothes. The only bathroom was locked and she said she had no key. Another customer used the utility sink to wash his hands and she was screaming that she was going to call the police.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank SUSANCROUCH
Atlantic City, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This is just terrible!”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I can't even begin to explain how awful the service here was! The two people working were extremely rude. The girl was sitting texting, pushing the tip jar at me, couldn't explain what some of the specialites were. Would it kill them to smile? My family and I enjoyed the ice cream very much. Not the service at all!! All in all we won't be returning!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank JanetSayers
ottawa canada
“Confusing selections”
Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

Standard ice cream good. My wife had chocolate. I had one of their speciality drinks but took a better part of 10 min to figure out what they were. They really could stand to put up signs for all their choices. I don't see this place surviving. Some fruit smoothies would be a nice addition.

Visited November 2013