“A good place to take a lunch”

Two Drunken Goats Beach Cantina
Cuisines: Seafood, American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Coral Gables, Florida
“A good place to take a lunch”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Its our first visited this place, attention quickly and the service is acceptable. We got the feeling of being at one of the many places of Key West. Food varied, tropical, tex-mex, very well prepared and presented. His name really is very original. We recommend the place if you have no pretensions to find a traditional restaurant.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“awesome grouper sandwiches!”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

great little pub across from the beach.... get the grouper sandwich! You can sit outside or inside... very cute!

Visited June 2013
“Good Food & Fun Location!”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Visited on 6/22/13 for dinner with my family. This location was a quick walk from our resort. We were concerned after reading the reviews here on Trip Advisor but decided to try the restaurant for ourselves. Nice little outside dinning area definitely would suggest sitting outside if you can since inside seemed very dark and poorly lighted. Ordered grouper sandwiches, a chicken sandwich and a cheeseburger. My son's cheeseburger was HUGE as was my other son's chicken sandwich. I ordered a fried grouper sandwich which was a good size and plenty for me. My husband's blacken grouper sandwich was a bit small and left him wanted more. All the fries were fresh cut and very tasty. I loved the coleslaw but no one else in the family did - it is a vinegar based slaw and not a mayonnaise based slaw. The tomatoes on the side were fresh and very red. Our sever was nice and attentive on drinks, never asked for refills. It was a nice family dinner where we walked and talked as a family - a huge plus with pre-teens!

1 Thank CFL-gal
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
“Won't go back anytime soon.”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Decided to try this restaurant, then walk down to the beach to watch the Super Moon come up. Well, the moon was super, but I don't think our food matched it! I had the seafood soup (a special) that had plenty of seafood and 2-3" pieces of corn on the cob, but the flavor wasn't really great. The waiter highly recommended a chicken dish so my friends ordered that. One like it, the other said she wouldn't order it again. Extremely noisy, so we couldn't talk very easily, had to shout. We all agreed that we wouldn't be in a hurry to go back.

1 Thank Pat B
East Haven, Connecticut
“no bueno!!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Ok, so overall this place had a fun atmosphere since you can walk there from the beach.

Other than that, do not waste your time. I was traveling with 3 other people and everyone had the same opinion. The salads that the women ordered was not good...one of them had multiple salad bugs in it, which was digusting in itself. Drinks were not made properly..I ordered a vodka with lemonade (not that difficult) and it was gross. Definitely too much simple syrup and almost no vodka.

This could have been remedied if the waitstaff was nice and tried to help make things better, but she was very rushed, standoffish and not friendly in any way. I would definitely tell people to stay away from here as it was dirty and the service and food was subpar. Plus, it was much too expensive!!

Funny name, not a good bar/restaurant. Sorry, goats!