“Good food!”

Two Drunken Goats Beach Cantina
Cuisines: Seafood, American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hotlanta
“Good food!”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Great Lobster Bisque, Fish Tacos, and Grouper sandwich. Great location right on Singer Island Beach. Good selection of beers, and a nice bar layout.

Visited February 2013

Jupiter, Florida
“Very unimpressive!”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Went for Sunday Brunch and was thoroughly unimpressed. After being seated we waited almost 15 minutes before we were approached by a member of the wait staff. We finally ordered coffee, water and a Bloody Mary (very bland). We waited another 10-15 minutes before our food order was taken. I ordered scrambled eggs with chorizo sausage, home fries and toast. My wife ordered French Toast with a fruit cup. After another twenty minute wait our food was served and my plate had no Chorizo or home fries and my wife did not get her fruit. When I showed the waiter that I hadn't gotten the sausage he returned the plate to the kitchen and then came back to tell me they were out of Chorizo.
It seems like a decent place to get a drink on the weekends and listen to live music but I was not impressed at all by the service, the food and the overall lack of management.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank T S
Halifax, Canada
“Good Ribs and roasted chicken”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Good food! Good prices! Friendly staff! That says it all pretty much. We ate there a few times and went for drinks too. They have entertainment as well which was great fun!

Visited January 2013
Ottawa, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“friendly staff”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

The server we had was very friendly. The food wasn't bad either. My husband had the nachos and it was a huge plate with multi-coloured tortillas, tonnes of cheese, chicken, refried beans and guacomole. This would easily be enough for two people. I had the grouper sandwich which was okay. I would recommend this place. Also nice ambiance being near the beach and outdoors.

Visited January 2013
Wellington, Florida
“WOW, GREAT ATMOSPHERE AND FOOD”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

What a pleasant surprise, visiting the goats was terrific. The atmosphere was great, right on the beach, the food was terrific, the burgers are great and the Chicken California fresh, and delicious. The appetizers were to die for, especially the Lobster Bisque and the Spinach Crab dip. Ask for Bruce, he gave us great service and was highly attentive to our needs. Great place to eat out, anytime. Will definitely do again.

• Visited January 2013