“Bagel reastraunt with no bagels”
Review of NY Bagels & Deli - CLOSED

NY Bagels & Deli
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
FLORIDA
“Bagel reastraunt with no bagels”
Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

Ok if You want to know about business 101 make sure you always have product and always be nice to your customers witch this place gets an f. Every single time I go there they never have the bagel I want not are they happy they look like they want to be somewhere else AVOID this place also VERY EXPENSIVE

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“GREAT LUNCHES”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Stopped for lunch and ordered corn beef sandwich and also roast beef sandwich of which both were wonderful and filling. The location is great. To be on the patio listening to music and being on the beach what else could you ask for. The staff was courteous and friendly. Definately will return as they had a lot of choices that I would order on my next visit.

• Visited August 2012
Thornhurst, Pa
“Bagels”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Not NYC bagels, however, it is a very good compliment to a city bagel. Great service, they open early and the coffee is great.

Visited August 2012
oswego
“Soooooooo slow....”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I appreciate waiting for good food but this place was soooooo slow that we ended up walking out without even ordering after spending 15 minutes trying to place an order.

Visited July 2012
Marietta, Georgia
“Awesome breakfast”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Liked-great breakfast sandwiches, great coffee, friendly staff, free WiFi.
What I disliked-nothing! The WiFi in our hotel had the slowest connection ever ... someone we met in the hotel suggested that I try NY Bagels & Deli. I worked from the there the entire day and the staff didn't even hint they wanted me to leave.

Visited July 2012