2,042 results
All reviews ocean front beach chairs oceanfront room breakfast buffet outdoor bar partial ocean view great beach per day an umbrella front desk staff nice pool upon check balcony wedding jupiter tiki florida
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

VERY average Hilton with resort fee! Location on the beach. Most rooms have partial ocean views. Parking is extra even though there is a huge lot. Stay after storm so ocean was rough and beach was covered with seaweed.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
George I, General Manager at Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to post comments on TripAdvisor. I must apologize for the breakdown of the service you experienced.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We bought on Hotwire.com and pics online look much better than actual condition of property. I was surprised that Hilton had not updated the property more. I hope this is not a reflection of the brand.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The rooms and facilities are lovely - a beautiful pool and and an excellent beach!!! The staff is superb . . . warm, friendly, attentive - really went out of their way to make us feel at home. My wife and I LOVED it!!!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

I am pleased you and your wife enjoyed your time at the Hilton Singer Island. You mentioned the most important aspects of our hotel which are the staff, our ocean and the amenities. I hope your return soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Yhe AC was working great until about midnight. Then it stopped blowing cold and just blew out warmish air. It made the room stuffy. We only stayed 1 night so there wasnt anything they could do to fix it while we were there. Other than the AC, the stay was blissful. Rooms kind of small, but the stand up balcony is great.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I do NOT know how you find all these talented people, zenith in determinations? I’m envious actually LOL. Having been in the food industry 30 plus years spanning innumerable states and countries, rare – and I mean rare is it that a “connected family” such as the Family at the Singer Island Hilton functionally exists.

To the Hilton Team, thank you for helping to make our stay so very special and composed! With hands to heart, you will always be a part of us. We’ll definitely be back!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
George I, General Manager at Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

I am so pleased to hear you had such an over whelming experience at our hotel. The staff is dedicated to delivering positive guest experiences and based on your comments, we achieved just that. Since you are in the business, you comments carry more weight. Thank you.