I made reservations online for 3-nights to this hotel back in late-April, and so ever since then (and even before then) I've been reading / studying reviews on here for the hotel. Now it's my turn.
I enjoyed my stay. It was my first time at this specific hotel, and my first time ever in this region of South Florida. (I live 115 miles away.)
My room was physically clean, and it smelled clean. I didn't like how my room wasn't made up until past 4 and 4:30 PM daily, but I understand that the priority is to get the rooms available for the new guests that are just arriving, and my room was available when I arrived, so no major issues with that. The two most critical things that definitely make or break a room for me is A.C. and hot water. The A.C. worked perfectly and quietly, and the thermostat reacted appropriately to what I set it for. The hot water was superior. It was instant, and it was plentiful in both the bathroom sink as well as the shower. It was one of the best I've ever experienced in a hotel room ! The toilet was new, and its flush was powerful - almost like that of a cruise ship toilet ! I LOVED IT ! The bath towels were MASSIVE - bigger than my own. The bath towels are actually hidden away in a hallway closet while the hand towels are hanging on a small towel rack in the bathroom and the wash cloths are rolled up on top of the toilet. I thought that the placement of these towels was awkward. I think that they need to build a central location to put all of the towels so that it's more convenient. The lighting in the bathroom was spectacular, but it was rather weak in the room itself. The wide-screen HDTV was modern and it had a great picture. The WiFi was fairly strong all throughout the hotel complex. The minibar was useless for me. I didn't touch it at all. I'd rather have a working refrigerator to store cold water in. The balcony was tiny and virtually useless with an unimpressive view of the roof of a portion of the hotel. No problem. I just went outside to view The Atlantic Ocean. I concur with all of the other reviews on here that state that this is a noisy hotel where you can hear everything that goes on out in the hallway, upstairs, and all around. This is clearly an older building, but I think that The Hilton has done an excellent job with what they have here. I'd stay here again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront Palm Beaches Resort and enjoy private beach access and stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean. Conveniently located near I-95 and between Jupiter and Palm Beach, this Singer Island Hotel offers onsite restaurants, pool, kids program, event space and close to shopping, recreational activities and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct and Booking.com so you can book your Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront Hotel Singer Island
- Hilton West Palm Beach
- Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront Resort
- West Palm Beach Hilton
- Hilton Hotel Singer Island
- Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches Resort Florida