“My new favorite hotel for business in the Palm Beach area”

Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches Resort
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Singer Island
Reviewed March 10, 2014

My basic requirements for a good business hotel: free, reliable wifi; complimentary breakfast; and a good shower. The Hilton Singer Island met my requirements, and had some wonderful extras. Check-in was fast and delightful. I was given 2 bottles of water plus a snack. The bar food was actually very good. Complimentary newspapers. Quiet, clean and updated. And it is on the beach! I had a light quick breakfast every morning outside and looking on out the ocean- no better way to start the day. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I will see you again Hilton Singer Island!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
George I, General Manager at Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

We are glad your experience was positive and your comments about your recent stay are appreciated. The business traveler is important to our hotel, as many of our services are geared toward clients like you. We agree there is no better way to start the day by having breakfast looking at the ocean. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,728)

Reviewed March 10, 2014

The hotel, the ocean, the beach, the food, the drinks and the service were all fabulous. Our room was clean and the staff was attentive. Great location and I would definitely go back! So convenient to walk from the pool/bar to the beach. Nice long beach to walk along and enjoy the views. A bit pricey to have to rent chairs and umbrellas for each day.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

We appreciate your review, and I am very pleased that you had an excellent experience at our hotel. We are happy our entire team provided you with attentive and friendly service. Thank you for the great recommendation.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

We enjoyed the facilities and the employees were very helpful and friendly. The dining prices were too expensive, especially for breakfast, considering people are 'hostages' - no where else to go! On our last night of the stay, one of us was sick, and we required something from Housekeeping. The response was quick and the person receiving the request at the front desk (at 5:00 a.m.) was very polite and helpful. We do thank her for her help.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
George I, General Manager at Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Don F, I appreciate your review and thank you for the positive comments about the service you received during your stay especially from our front desk and the housekeeping team. Also pleasing was your time at the hotel so you could experience the amenities of the property. Your comments concerning the prices of our outlets will be reviewed with the appropriate department. We look forward to welcoming you back soon

Reviewed March 7, 2014

I really enjoyed our stay here; and the comps were excellent (room upgrade and breakfast). Would definitely stay here again. A totally pleasant experience, better than I anticipated. The location onthe beach is thrilling.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

We appreciate your review about your recent stay at the Hilton Singer Island. Glad to know that your hotel experience was very positive and that you were able to enjoy all the amenities of the hotel. I like the caption "great times are back".

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Hubby and I stayed at this hotel for one night on our way south to the Florida Keys. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Check-in and check-out went smooth and staff was friendly. One important thing to note: Rooms have a stocked mini frig/each item in the frig has a sensor so if you move an item to make room for a drink you want to keep cold; you will be automatically charged for the item moved - - - read the information label on the front of the frig carefully to avoid being charged for items you may not have actually taken : )...

Room Tip: Our room was #700 which was considered an island view room; however, because it was on the corner of...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
George I, General Manager at Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post comments on TripAdvisor. I am pleased that you received specialized service from our team members.Each guest room does have a minibar for guest use and convenience to purchase items during their time in the room. We hope you found this amenity enjoyable.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

This hotel appeared off the beaten path at first but we found the location extremely convenient for what we wanted to do to celebrate my husband's birthday. We had to stay an extra day due to bad weather back home and the staff were very accommodating. The rooms were fine, not great but fine. The outside bar featured good service as did the breakfast area. The breakfast area could have been better staffed and I think the waitress had too many tables to handle and was bussing as well. Any lapse in service was management's fault though as given the number of guests the staff was pleasant and efficient and managed to make it work. I think management there needs to consider additional personnel.

Room Tip: We had an ocean view with a balcony and were happy with that. A lot of the rooms overlook the parki...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
George I, General Manager at Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Anne O, We are glad your experience was positive and your comments are about your recent stay are appreciated. The service provided by the staff was friendly and thank you for pointing that out. We will most definitely review the staffing levels in the outlets to assure we can provide the best service possible for all future guests.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Very nice location, personable and friendly staff! The pool deck, beach and facilities are all well maintained, however I was a little surprised to find a dirty black thong (underwear) hiding next to the hair dryer in the cubby in the bathroom. Likely wasn't noticed by housekeeping, but why a customer would stash it there is strange to begin with...Enjoyed our stay, it's never a bad holiday at Singer Island!!

Stayed: February 2014
George I, General Manager at Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

We are glad your experience was positive and you enjoyed the amenities of the hotel. I must apologize for the item you found in your room and I will share this with our housekeeping team for improvement. Thank you for your comments.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Singer Island
Palm Beach Shores Resort & Vacation Villas
Palm Beach Shores Resort & Vacat...
#2 of 5 in Palm Beach Shores
SeaSpray Inn Beach Resort
SeaSpray Inn Beach Resort
#5 of 5 in Palm Beach Shores
Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa

Been to Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches Resort? Share your experiences!