This hotel is absolutely great! The decor was artsy, modern & new. They have a nice tiki bar outside that overlooks the ocean. My room had an inter-coastal view, which actually means you can see the bay one way & the ocean on the other way. It was beautiful. Its not necessary to pay more for the ocean view.
The staff was wonderful!!! They were very caring & accommodating. They made me feel like I was still at home in the midwest. Helen at the front desk is first class all the way!
The best kept secret about this hotel is the spectacular private beach they have. Its super clean too! There's a nice sandbar not too far out (you can actually walk to it) that keeps all the waves away. The water was calm, clear & warm. So calm actually that you could see schools of little fish!
This is the best place to stay in the Palm Beach area hands down!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront Palm Beaches Resort and enjoy private beach access and stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean. Conveniently located near I-95 and between Jupiter and Palm Beach, this Singer Island Hotel offers onsite restaurants, pool, kids program, event space and close to shopping, recreational activities and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront Hotel Singer Island
- Hilton West Palm Beach
- Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront Resort
- West Palm Beach Hilton
- Hilton Hotel Singer Island
- Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches Resort Florida