We paid $162 (they charge extra for kids over 18) for a direct beach front room with 2 double beds, you can request a microwave (old, old, old and very tiny mini fridge). The room was a bit cramped for a family of four, the beds are only doubles because the room would be really cramped if they put queens in there. The room was pretty clean, not perfect, but clean. The maid service, however, left a lot to be desired. I'm not a terrible complainer but when you're paying over $150/per night for a room and you run out of toilet paper and have to ask twice for extra towels that never came until the next day it's a bit of a problem. Just giving the facts. :-)
The beach here is really, really nice with some sunken boulders that attract fish so one can snorkel. The pool area is very clean and very nice. The restaurant and outdoor areas are really special and would make an exceptional wedding venue.
The breakfast buffet looked and smelled delicious but we were on a budget so we bought groceries for the room. I asked the price for the breakfast buffet with an omelet station. They told me $16 which I felt wasn't bad considering all the food on it. I went down to get a complimentary cup of coffee since our coffee mugs were not replaced.
The reservation agent Nickole was very nice, friendly and accommodating and even helped us immensely to get our two parties on the same floor in nice ocean view rooms. Here's a tip room 527 is not direct ocean view but in my opinion nicer than the direct ocean view room we had in 531 because it had a king bed with much more room a sofa sleeper (they did find a dead bug in it) and a sink. The really cool thing was that this room opened to a side hallway where the 2 direct ocean view rooms were so you could get three rooms and close the two direct ocean view rooms off to the main hallway so that you can have a bit more privacy if you have a large party with a family or close friends. The girl who checked us in was the as nice charging us to park only one car when we had two and one had a boat trailer on the back.. The girl checking us out took the info I gave about the maid service with a polite but unapologetic attitude and we later found her trying on an item we had turned in to lost and found.
We did splurge on a virgin Pina Colada that was not tasty at all and very overpriced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront Palm Beaches Resort and enjoy private beach access and stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean. Conveniently located near I-95 and between Jupiter and Palm Beach, this Singer Island Hotel offers onsite restaurants, pool, kids program, event space and close to shopping, recreational activities and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront Hotel Singer Island
- Hilton West Palm Beach
- Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront Resort
- West Palm Beach Hilton
- Hilton Hotel Singer Island
- Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront/Palm Beaches Resort Florida