+++ a super team, good rooms, best view from the balcony and the breakfast room. good food and fresh fish and seafood. breakfast is a good variety.
- only a view parking spaces...
- - - a very low affixed toilet. this is a no go!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dellago was built as a small family hotel around 1907 and has since seen many concepts & transformations, but it has never been completely restructurated: this place has style and patina.as a holiday hotel, there is not enough space, as a design hotel we are much too improvised and for families we are far from being suitable, but for a relaxing city escape in jeans and chucks it's absolutely gorgeous. 21 simple or stylish, basic and luxurious, tiny and huge but always surprising rooms, an excellent fish and seafood restaurant, cool sound, wacky people and a lake lounge where your feet sometimes literally get wet are all perfect reasons to forget about the daily hassle for a couple of precious moments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Dellago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Art Deco Melide