See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 3, 2016 via mobile

Unsure is it hotel or motel in industrial zone. Strange smell outside of hotel. Small rooms, with small windows, which Is covered with the dark curtain. Why? Because Is better not to watch what Is on the other side. I'm not sure which Is purpose of this hotel but I know that I will traverse it

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 16, 2016

We got a room outside of the building, we liked that we parked our car in front of our room.
The room was very modern, it was clean along with the bathroom.
The breakfast was pretty good too!
Yes, the smell of the factory next to the hotel is not a pleasant smell, but it was OK, no problem for us. Wifi had good speed.

Date of stay: March 2016
Reviewed March 29, 2016

Trust me folks - this is not a hotel to book. The room was stifling when we arrived so we tried to cool it via the air conditioning. This did not work. After 5 separate visits to reception to enquire about this we were told to open the window. Well guess what? this option had actually occurred to us. However when open the horrendous stench of pig dung then filled the room, along with the noise of artic units coming and going from the depot up the road and the sound of the re-building of the abattoir across the road.
This apparently had recently burned down.
I am not going to complain about the noise from the nearby motorway traffic as one of the reasons we booked this hotel was its proximity to motorway on our journey to Ancona.
How on earth this hotel got 4 stars is a mystery to us. The bed consisted of a piece of foam laid on top of some sort of board, the restaurant was closed, the breakfast was dire (although it was included in the price of the room) and there was a deafening blare of music playing in the lobby all night.
We were glad to leave and get back on the motorway.

Room tip: Find another hotel
Date of stay: March 2016
Reviewed June 3, 2015

Good location considering the fact that it should be just an on the road stop. For what concerns the offer, I don't think that this hotel deserves four stars, because of the crumbling state of the building and the awful panorama (an old abandoned factory in ruins). I wasn't in my comfort zone because the room wasn't as clean as I expected. For heaven's sake the staff was ok, I remember a young kind lady who helped me in several occasions.

Date of stay: May 2015
1  Thank Larstraveler
Reviewed May 12, 2015 via mobile

The whole area stank of rotting flesh, flies everywhere, we stayed in the annex and on reporting the stench to reception were informed that the building opposite which used to be an ' animal factory ' had burnt down, and they were still clearing it up. No sleep was able to be had as a party of over 90 teenagers were staying in the hotel, causing disruption and cacophony until the early hours. Complaints to reception met with sympathy but no action. Do yourself a favour and avoid this hotel

Date of stay: May 2015