Posadas de Espana Malaga
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Gce Hoteles(Estacion de Cartama)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Cortijo Chico(Alhaurin de la Torre)
Romerito(Malaga)
  • Restaurant
Sol Andalusi(Alhaurin de la Torre)
View Hotel
All reviewsfree parkingbreadreception staffvalue for moneyair conhamyogurtmalaga city centerclean roomsroad triphire carglasstravelersbaseplatedoorsleisure
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 16, 2012 via mobile

The hotel is lovely, very clean and modern if you like that. We did.
The pool has AstroTurf around it and is clean. If you want a beer just pop into the bar and is very cheap
We only stayed one night and it is a good stopover hotel purely down to the location. There isnt a view and it's in the middle of a tech park. That doesn't mean you are staring at buildings, but it isn't picturesque.
The free wifi is a bonus and reaches the pool area which is great for people who want to surf and chill.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I stayed in this hotel with my fiancée and we were absolutely surprised with its value. We paid a ridiculously cheap price for a night with a continental breakfast and did not expect what we saw there. First, I arranged a late check-in (around midnight) which was perfectly fine, then we parked our car (quite difficult to find our way in out of the motorway) and checked in quickly with a helpful staff. The room was massive, modern, all furniture matched and clean. The bathroom was astonishing, clean and smelled nice, like it was prepared especially for us 5 minutes ago. Towels, linen were clean and smelled nice as well.
In the morning, we enjoyed our breakfast. By accident (:P) I must have reached for a slice of ham or something which was spotted by the staff who gently informed me that being on continental breakfast, I cannot take certain foods, including ham :) Ok, I agreed politely and sticked to orange jam. Shame that we had to go, because it would have been nice to stay longer and relax by the pool. But we were on our way to Seville where it was a lot more to happen.
Concluding, Posades de Espania surprised us with its quality and the greatest value for money we ever experienced. Highly recommended, not for holiday but for staying over, with a flavour of normality (which some people stuck in a last decade still call luxury).

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 21, 2012

Writing this review whilst staying here, I found this hotel to be good value, b&b double bed 2 nights for 50 quid, can't go wrong. Car is essential from the airport, and is quite easy to find, airport to Malaga, then follow signs for techno park/cartama, then you will see the hotel as you drive from the motorway junction. Free parking too.
Rooms are clean,tidy , nice bathroom,all tiled and glass sink. LCD tv, although no English channels, think they have spanish freeview tuned in, loads of channels though and quiz shows are easily watchable especially when they are recognisable.
Best thing about hotel is FREE wifi everywhere in hotel, room/reception/restaurant.
Breakfast was ok, not a massive selection but I found it adequate.
Will definatley return to this hotel if visiting Malaga again.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank simonstreatfield
Reviewed November 6, 2011

Considering the ridiculously low price we paid for one night incl. breakfast, I admit I was expecting a run-down, old, possibly dirty hotel. Well, I was sooo wrong. Expect a nice, clean, 3-star level hotel with everything you need. The room was large and clean and so was the bathroom. There's a nice pool in back, too. The only thing I cannot express my opinion about is the breakfast buffet, as we had to leave early to catch our morning flight. I must admit the receptionist did not show a lot of flexibility when we asked if we could have a quick breakfast before we left. It was 7:25 a.m. and breakfast is served officially from 7:30 am, but we were not allowed into the breakfast area. She brought us coffee and a little packaged pastry and that was it. I recommend this hotel to travelers who have a car (there's free parking) and need to get to the airport or have business in the Technology Park. I do not think it is the right hotel for tourists visiting Malaga.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sabrina68_11
Reviewed February 2, 2009

stayed here on business as my company has an office in the technology park. it was winter so no outdoor pool but the reception desk kindly directed me to to the sports centre down the road. hotel is hidden behind a 24 hour petrol station but there was no noise in the room. reception desk very helpful for everything you need, staff in the restaurant happy to recommend dishes at supper time but bit keen to tidy up and close up after you. taxi drivers from the airport charge a fortune to take you here but this is not the fault of the hotel. would recommend for a business trip (rather slow wireless connection was provided in my rate, not sure if it is always free) but maybe not for a vacation although the mountains surrounding malaga look worth exploring further! tv's in rooms have german, english, french and portugese channels as well as spanish. all in all, the basic features of the place were made up for by the excellent customer service provided by the reception staff.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank willw