1,268 results
All reviews relaxing holiday pool bar evening entertainment thomas cook plenty of sunbeds entertainment team shuttle bus bottle of cava lower pool enjoyable week sea view different languages speaking spanish grilled meat sun loungers large balcony daytime activities
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Just finished our first (but definitely not last )visit to this lovely holiday.
Everything about it breathes relaxation. Accommodation is spotless and the staff work tirelessly to make your holiday.
Some reviews say the food is repetitive but we didn’t find that.
Sun beds are available at any time of the day and so the early morning scramble is none existent- that’s a tick from me!!!Would visit again.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank ManchesterBlondie
Garden H, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at SENTIDO Garden Playanatural, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear guest,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback on your recent holiday with us on TripAdvisor with other travellers . We place high importance to all the feedback we receive on the different aspects of the holiday we provide and there can be no better reward for us than seeing your total satisfaction reflected in your 5* rating.

It is true that our stunning setting, just 600 m from the spectacular, unspoiled beach and surrounded by the natural beauty of the region, lends itself entirely to a truly relaxing stay. As you have described so well "Everything about it breathes relaxation".

At our hotel every member of our staff works tirelessly on a daily basis to ensure our guests are fully enjoying their holiday, from our talented chefs who strive to cater to even the most demanding of palates, to our housekeeping staff who ensure our guests are always accommodated in spotlessly clean, comfortable rooms. We appreciate you having recognised their hard work.

We trust this was just the beginning of many relaxing getaways at our hotel as we would love to welcome you again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My daughter and me stayed here for 1 week.
The hotel is plush clean and relaxing.
Plenty of space- amazing room and drinks available all day on all inclusive-
A few odd things - coffee available in room but a polystyrene cup provided.
A bus runs to town ( town is basic and quite a walk!) but only 3 days a week 10-12pm)
There is no free bottles of water on AI
Spanish people seem to be treated differently!
The hotel is very isolated.

However! It’s relaxing, clean and the food is great - there is regular entertainment throughout the day and night ,And staff are helpful! Had a spa day with massage and amazing jacuzzi and sauna .
I doubt I would return as I like to try local fare and there isn’t any within walking distance. But I couldn’t fault the hotel itself

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Dawn,

Thanks for choosing our hotel for your mother and daughter holiday together. We are very happy to see you have had a very relaxing stay and enjoyed a spa day too. Holidays are all about pampering yourselves and spending quality time together.

It has been great to read through your comments and see the different aspects have all met with your expectations. Our comfortable spacious rooms and all-inclusive regime let us take care of everything, allowing you to make the most out of your stay. Our chefs will be thrilled to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your dining experience and your words "couldn’t fault the hotel" have made our day.

We appreciate you like to visit new places when you travel, but sincerely hope that you will visit our hotel again should you find yourselves back in this part of Spain.

Best regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Beautiful hotel in beautiful surroundings.
My husband and I stayed here for a week.
Room was lovely had a very comfortable bed, had a fridge and kettle, Maid was in everyday with clean towels.
Pool area was fantastic with plenty of sun beds.Jacuzzi and upper pool. 3 bars which are opened at different times so a drink was always available.Entertainment was ok.The restaurant was clean but the food was not for us. It was catering for the Spanish Palette , we could not get anything we liked to eat and I understand we were in Spain but I have been to many hotels and always managed to get something to eat even if it was chips or soup. My Husband and I lived on cup of soups and noodles which is not good Most of the restaurants in El Rompido were closed. Huelva is 50 minutes away on the bus so we headed there twice just to get dinner. Again no English was spoken here, being Scottish the language barrier was very much evident as I have limited knowledge of Spanish.
If your looking for total relaxation and not wanting to leave the hotel then this hotel is ideal but the food is another issue. The hotel is in a very small residential village with not very many places to go eat or drink which was a huge disappointment as the walk to El Rompido was at least 30 minutes each way or $15 euro for a 5 minute taxi ride which is extortionate.

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review after your recent holiday with us. It was our pleasure to host you and your husband for your week's holiday and we are delighted to see you considered our establishment to be a "Beautiful hotel in beautiful surroundings".

We are glad you found your room to be very comfortable and well equipped and also to hear your impressions on our facilites "Pool area was fantastic with plenty of sun beds.Jacuzzi and upper pool". Our relaxed environment is ideal for being able to completely switch off and unwind and having a spa as well as the beach nearby allows our guests the freedom to choose how they spend their well earned days off.

At SENTIDO Garden Playanatural we strive to tick every box when it comes to providing an excellent holiday experience and we are therefore disappointed to see our chefs were not able to satisfy your preferences at dinnertime. It is a shame as usually between our buffet selection, different themed evenings and show cooking area, where the chef cooks fish or meat to individual taste, our guests of all nationalities feel well catered to. We are very sorry to have let you down on this aspect.

We hope you had a pleasant return trip to Scotland and hope should you visit this part of Spain again, that you will allow us the pleasure of hosting you.

Best regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Just arrived home from spending a week here. We have nothing but praise for the hotel, the staff, the service. Thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Beautiful hotel. Will be returning very soon! Thank you for everything.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank neilhN2245VB
Garden H, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at SENTIDO Garden Playanatural, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your week's holiday in Huelva and also for letting us know what an enjoyable stay you had. It brings us enormous joy to see your 5* rating and to read you had a fabulous relaxing break. That is all the reward we need.

Your few lines describing how every aspect of your stay more than exceeded expectations, from our warm hospitality and excellent service, to our fantastic facilities and prime location, serve not only as great information for other travellers, but also as encouragement to our hard working staff, without whom we would not be able to provide the high standards of guest care we pride ourselves on.

We sincerely hope we have the pleasure of your company again in the not too distant future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Enjoyed the hotel, very clean, animation staff are very good friendly, and helpful, BUT as we arrived on a late flight , the bar was still open, I asked the bar man may we have a snack, 3 times I asked him and was ignored, I gave up I was then told we had food prepared for us in the restaurant,,,, my wife is disabled and found it hard to walk the long hotel corridors I suggest they use mobility scooters for hire,

myself and other uk residents were very angry at the attitude of bar staff, you would be standing in a queue , and any Spanish, would get served before us, I was actually pushed out the way by a Spanish man as I waited for the lift, the doors closed, then came back to the level I was at, I never said a word the same guy was back with his cases I let him move out the lift, laughing to myself he was lost,

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear guest,

Thanks for leaving us a few lines to let us know your thoughts on your recent holiday with us at our hotel. We love to hear back from our guests and we are very happy to see that in overall you and your wife had a pleasant stay.

It is great you found our hotel met with your approval and that you found our complex spotlessly clean. We try to ensure our guests are accommodated in the highest standards of comfort and can relax in clean, stress-free surroundings. It is a shame we did not know before your visit about your wife's disability as we would have allocated you a room closer to the lift. We always kindly ask our guests to advise us in advance should there be anything we can do to make their stay as comfortable as possible.

We welcome all nationalities at our hotel and it is disappointing to learn you felt second placed to our Spanish guests. We assure you this is certainly not the case, nor the impression we want you to have and can only apologise if you felt this way.

We hope you will visit this part of Costa de la Luz again as we would love to welcome you once more at our hotel.

Kind regards,