the hotel is nice, but i have been in better places. we booked a room for 2 nights but on arrival we got told that only 1 night is booked and paid, so we needed to pay one night extra again! i know we dealt with travelagent, but still .... bad experience, as we have to turn back to travel agent to claim our money back.
room wasnt too clean, hair in the bathroom and dust on the bathroom floor. sofa was old and looked yukk. no equipment in the kitchen to cook, we had only 3 spoons and forks plus 3 plates :-( when asked reception why it is so then got told to tell them what we need. seriously? no kettle, no pots, no toaster, you can dream about microwave only. why we even need to ask? 4 star hotel? hmmm...
didnt visit restaurant and bar so cant say anything about it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is located in El Rompido, a picturesque fishing village on the west coast of Huelva. The aparthotel comprises of 305 apartments in total, (185x1-bedroom and 120x2-bedrooms). The 1 bedroom apartments have a private bathroom, living room, kitchenette, satellite TV, music channels, direct dial telephone, air conditioning and a furnished terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Precise Resort El Rompido - The Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Precise Golf And Beach Resort El Rompido
- Precise Golf & Beach Resort El Rompido Hotel El Rompido