“This is a beautiful restaurant the atmosphere is great the staff make you welcome”
Review of The grill house

The grill house
Ranked #9 of 69 Restaurants in La Marina
Cuisines: International, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a great restaurant the food is top class I usually have chicken and ribs combo ,and the Baileys ice cream . They cater for everyone’s needs the decor is fantastic we love bringing friends here it has the wow factor .

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (577)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We have been coming to this restaurant for many years and it is now a victim of its own success. The food used to be top quality- fresh and full of flavour BUT unfortunately the produce has gone downhill. I only eat fillet steak and last night the steak I was served was sirloin and rare (requested medium rare) I asked for it to be cooked more - it was returned still rare and looked like it had been butchered. I requested another fillet steak and was told they have run out ! Hence why I got sirloin to start with. The waitress/Manager was very apologetic and offered me other steaks. My friend had finished her meal and there was nothing else on the menu I fancied. In fairness we were only charged for one streak and no drinks. Unfortunately this is the 3rd time we have been unhappy with the food. Management need to look at the food and quality- running a business is not all about profit.
The staff are excellent as are the deserts!

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Everything here is nice and tasty. The set menu is very good value. The staff are good and efficient and very friendly.

My only gripe is with the dessert that comes with the menu deal, ice cream with baileys and almonds. The only thing is they don't use almonds, they were chopped peanuts. Now for me that was just an annoyance as I hate the taste (but love almonds), but for someone with a peanut allergy, that could be fatal! One star knocked off.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Friends introduced us to this restaurant and we will definitely be going back.
There is a lot of choice on the menu and you can up grade your starter, main or desert dish for an additional cost. I chose from the basic menu and was not disappointed.
Stuffed mushrooms to start, very nice, steak with chips for mains cooked medium rare and it was really tasty, and ice cream with baileys (next time I will definitely up grade on desert though and try something different for mains and starters as there is so much choice and it all looked fab when going to the other tables.
The waiter was friendly and funny. You did have to wait a bit for service but they were very busy. During high season you definitely need to book a table in advance.

Reviewed August 29, 2019 via mobile

The service was very slow,the food has definitely gone down hill,over priced for what you get. I won’t be going back ever

1  Thank grahamf568