“Great weather, great location”
other travelers have booked this property
Casa Karma - when it was first bought
Wonderful gated pool, with paddling section Charming breakfast terrace
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Casa Karma - when it was first bought
Wonderful gated pool, with paddling section
Charming breakfast terrace
Huge rooftop solarium with BBQ & outdoor shower
Another view of the solarium
West-facing view towards the mountains
2013 saw an asparagus crop over the road!
Modern kitchen, all mod cons (except for dishwasher!)
Lounge area - widescreen TV now in place.
one sunset...
and another...
... and another!!
BBQ time up on the solarium - plenty of room!
Local beach at Guardamar
Formentera village, just beautiful!
The local municipal pool, open right through summer
Foam party in the village square!
One of many riverside walks
Villajoyosa - on the way to Benidorm
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Spanish first
Any
Wilso1704
“Great weather, great location”
Reviewed August 6, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

My girlfriend and I have just returned from an 8 day break. The apartment has everything you need including a large private sun terrace. The views over the farmland and mountains from the balcony are so relaxing. We spent our days doing things at our own pace walking around the village, stopping off at the many bars and cafes where you are made to feel very welcome. The weather was fantastic and we took advantage of this to visit nearby Benimar and Benijofar (both within walking distance through the beautiful orange and lemon groves) and spent a day at Guardamar beach and town centre with its many great restaurants and plenty to see and do. We are definitely looking to return next year.

Aug 6, 2016
Dear Simon & Jackie, thanks for your kind words. You're more than welcome to return any time it's available!
dolallyan...
redcar
“Lovely apartment and location”
Reviewed May 22, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Lovely village and apartment. Great if you are wanting a quiet break in the sun. Would recommend hiring a car to see other area's as taxi's can be costly. Some nice walks to nearby villages and plenty of bars along the way. The locals are very friendly and would highly recommend "Sunley's" great food and nice clientele.

Traveling group: Extended Family
May 23, 2016
Dear Paul & Jane, I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay at SiChez - thanks for your kind words.
Darren M
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Perfect”
Reviewed September 1, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

We travelled as a family of four during August , on arrival we were met by the key holder as arranged and shown around the appartment with all questions answered .
Simon the owner was always on hand before and during our stay which added that extra touch .
The weather was very hot which we made good use of the roof top terrace during the day and later in the day we could sit on the balcony and watch the Sun set .
Although the Pool was a shared Pool we pretty much had it to ourselves it was big enough for the kids to mess around in as well as swimming a few lengths if desired .
The village was a quite typical Spanish village with enough ammenities it had plenty of places to eat and drink at very reasonable prices compared to the larger resorts nearby .
You do not need a car although we hired a nearly new Kia Ceed through Firefly for around
€60 for 10 days which allowed us to visit a few Other places in the area a must is Santa Pola , this has a lovely Beach and Harbour with lots of restaurants to sit and watch the World go by .
All in All a perfect relaxing Holiday thanks to Simon for letting us stay .

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Sep 2, 2015
Darren, that's a fantastic review, I feel humbled by your kind words. Don't forget, if you do choose to return some day, previous guests enjoy a little discount
Mrs Carol...
“Lovely ideally situated apartment”
Reviewed August 24, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

My wife & I have just returned from our stay At Sichez we had a great time as it was festival time. Lovely apartment with a great big solarium wher we soaked up the Spanish sunshine! Ideally situated for visiting other towns. We walked & used the local buses. Plenty of local bars & restraunts & a nice town square were we sat & chilled with a nice wine & mixed with the locals. Didn't use the pool but it looked nice. Over all had a great stay at sichez.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Aug 25, 2015
Hugh, thanks for such a glowing review, I'm delighted you had such a nice stay - you're welcome back any time!
346verity
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
“Rural, quiet, real Spain”
Reviewed August 15, 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

When arriving at the property, you are first of all struck by quite how rural it is - if you are looking for a Benidorm type Spanish holiday then this is not the place for you. We arrived at siesta time and it was quite enough for me to worry slightly about the noise my very excited 4 and 7 year olds were making! The apartment itself however, is lovely. It has everything needed for a family holiday and Simon the owner was incredibly helpful, both leading up to our holiday and whilst there via the phone. The best thing about the apartment is the balcony, which overlooks farmland and mountains in the distance and is a lovely place to sit in the evening listening to the crickets. Our holiday was slightly hindered by the fact that the town was experiencing the hottest August in the past 30 years (38-40 degrees), which I suspect made the town even sleepier than usual. There is an extremely useful information pack which is provided by Simon, it lists all the local bars and restaurants as well as local market times. Because Formentera is a very traditional town, nearly all the locals adhere to siesta times, which means the place doesn't really come alive until late evening, we found most restaurants weren't open until well after 8pm - although this may have been influenced by the heat. However, after 9pm the place comes alive, with the locals sitting chatting in the streets and the children playing out until well past midnight. Our favourite place by far was the town square, we finished off every evening there enjoying a few drinks at the small bar, while the boys played with the rest of the children that were out and about. You certainly get the feeling that Formentera is a very safe place, made up of a tight knit community and the locals are more than happy to exchange 'holas'. Despite our very limited Spanish, the locals were very patient and really appreciated us making an effort (with the help of our trusty phrase book). The only negative I would say was that the pool is out of bounds during siesta, which is between 2-5pm, however there is always the municipal pool 5 minutes round the corner if you are really desperate - although do remember the pool card as you will need this in order to use it. I would also strongly recommend hiring a car if you have young children, this allowed us to see and do so much more and I am not sure if there would have been enough within the town itself to keep the kids amused for the whole week. Thank you Simon for letting us have your lovely apartment, we had a fantastic, albeit very hot first family holiday. Thank you

Traveling group: Young Children
Aug 18, 2015
Verity, thanks for the positive words and compliments about my property, the view and the village. I agree, it can be frustrating that the pool is out of bounds during siesta time - especially when one has children. But being such a close-knit community, it's only appropriate that we keep in with our neighbours! Apologies for that, but - much like the hot weather - it's something out of my control. Thanks again!
Frantasti...
Walsall, United Kingdom
“Great apartment excellent facilities very comfortable with great pool”
Reviewed July 24, 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

We had a great week at Simon's apartment, all the facilities were there couldn't have wished for anything more.The pool was very clean (don't forget to take a chair if you're a bit dodgy on your legs like me!) and the walk in steps made it easily accesable to all. Even managed to teach my grandson to swim as it wasn't too busy. Formentera is a lovely Spanish village with a lot of great tapas bars/restaurants.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Swimming pool
Liked least: Stairs but only as I'm a little dodgy on my legs
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jul 25, 2015
Fran,I'm delighted you and your family enjoyed yourselves - and thank you for the wonderful review. You're welcome back any time!
Debs7666
“My first holiday alone accomplished :)) ”
Reviewed July 13, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Awesome views, fantastic apartment, beautiful village, friendly people, brilliant holiday!

Holidayed on my own, which was quite a leap into the unknown. But not for a moment did I feel lonely. This is down to helpful key-holders, friendly neighbours and Simon (the owner) always on hand with local knowledge and advice via text!

For a property advertised as a “chill out holiday home in the sun”, there couldn’t be a more accurate description. The two outdoor areas were a perfect sanctuary for sun-bathing, reading and just relaxing. With such a beautiful panoramic vista to sit and look at, I’ve never felt so relaxed on holiday.

And with WIFI now installed, I could keep in touch with friends and family back home. Other facilities included a widescreen TV, music system, a fully-fitted kitchen and a bar upstairs complete with optics!

Out and about in the village, I discovered both Spanish and Brits were so friendly. Once I found Bar Pepito, my holiday break was complete. They are SO lovely. I must say “Hello” to Jo, Barrie and Rachael.

HIGHLIGHTS: Breath-taking views from the terrace, total relaxation, fast WIFI connection, a wonderfully clean and comfortable apartment, making new friends.

LOWLIGHT: coming home

I’d recommend SiChez to anyone wanting a relaxing break in a safe area with friendly people and great amenities. I’m already pricing up flights to go back with my girls!

Jul 13, 2015
Debbie, thanks for the review. I'm glad your 'brave new venture' went without hitch. You're welcome back any time!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing