All reviews hotel is located comfortable bed the ground floor cost euros tapas out of the way longer stay quiet area steam room free parking beautiful place spa car golf barcelona massage min
Selected filters
Reviewed October 23, 2018 via mobile

We stated here late September as a part of a golf trip. Generally thought it was pretty good. Nice spacious room. Found the staff pretty friendly You will have have to try a little Spanish to get by. Quiet area but nice little Catalan town nearby with excellent Bar for tapas. Good golf course next door.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
HOTEL_BCN_GOLF, Revenue at Hotel Barcelona Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2018

Dear Sir,

We kindly appreciate your opinion of our installations. We are pleased to know that you had a nice stay with us.

Kind regards.

Reviewed October 19, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nights on a business trip and I greatly enjoyed this hotel. I was upgraded to a superior room on the ground floor with a terrace.

The room was clean very spacious and had views of the swimming pool and the grounds.

The hotel is located in a quiet secluded area about 30 mins from Barcelona city. It has free parking and free WiFi.

The hotel is great value for money and the staff are happy to be of assistance.

I used the spa which costed €9 fr one hours use. This includes the swimming pool as well as steam room and dry sauna facilities.

I look forward to my next visit.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Nice and quiet hotel close to motorway A7. Good for a night stay while Travelling with kids, nice swimming pool area. You can play golf too. Good price quality with parking area under the hotel. Friendly staff and big good bed. We come often. Every summer .

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

The room with nature view ended up to be a car park view with zero intimacy.
Wifi did not work at all as probably to far from the network.

The service at the bar is poor and slow.
I ordered a coffee in the morning. The staff was nice but simply alone to serve so many people.
I had to come back several time to ask for my coffee until i almost gave up.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful hotel with great views. The rooms were spacious, clean and comfortable. Beautiful bathroom with a shower, bath, spacious sink and private toilet section. I’d recommend this hotel more for couples than family. We stayed in a room with a beautiful view of the golf course and sunset. We didn’t get a chance to try out the spa or food.

Date of stay: April 2018