Review Highlights
Excellent services even for newbie!

My boyfriend and his friends decided to try diving after so many considerations lol. We went to... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
LinaMartana0809
Bali, Indonesia
via mobile
Excellent family run dive centre

I hadn't dived for quite a few years and had just taken a refresher course. I then researched where... read more

Reviewed August 3, 2019
peter M
Adelaide, Australia

All reviews macro photography his team no frills small creatures muck diving taking care diving experience pak ahmad critters nudibranchs bu lens indonesia shop warmth lent
Selected filters
Reviewed June 6, 2017

It was a very fulfilling 3 days diving holiday. I acquired so much knowledge from Pak Widana.
He’s a brilliant teacher & a very passionate diver that somehow reminds me a lot of my instructor in their own ways…who gave me challenge, to encourage me to be better, to excel at what I’m doing…yet always concerned with my well being. I’m so grateful to be their pupil and I’ll always respect & look up to both of them. I can’t thank you enough for all the precious knowledge you gave me.
It was truly an honor for me to be able to dive & learn macro photography with Pak Widana. During this past 3 days, I’ve evolved a lot, but I’m still a wee beginner and there are so much more I yearn to learn…I wish I had more time...
Thank you so much to Bu Widana & the whole team at Widana Dive Service who made our holiday unforgettable. Their warmth, joy & kindness make us feel at home & being part of the family… Terima kasih banyak sekali lagi. We’ve missed you all a lot & hope to be back soon.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed June 5, 2017

One of the most relaxing dive trips I've had. If you're a diver or diver/photographer...Windana is the man you want to meet! Super friendly and relaxed and knows where everything is his local waters. It is AMAZING the small creatures he and his team can find. The dive sites are close by, so easy to get to. Just a short boat ride away. Relaxing before, between, and after the dives talking diving and photography. Always lots of smiles and laughing. It was a pleasure to meet Widana & his wife, and his dive team. Very friendly and helpful group. I just got back this week and already planning the next trip.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed May 2, 2017 via mobile

Small family run dive shop in Padang Bai. Darts was extremely helpful and considerate of my friend who had problems equalising. Price was very reasonable. 2 dives as two sites which we really loved. Saw lots, would highly recommend

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed March 12, 2017 via mobile

Pak Widana is one of the pioneer Dive Instructor in PadangBai. He understands the water conditions inside out and that makes him the safest person to dive with. He is also well known for his UW photography skills that brings diving in Padangbai to the next level. Widana dive provides good service that lives up to the standard despite its small operations. His dive guides are no doubt one of the best macro spotters in Padangbai.
In short, how your dives turns out to be depend a lot on how good the guides are. Widana dive never fail to intrigue your UW exploration.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed March 10, 2017 via mobile

Pak Widana, Didu, Ahmad are all excellent DMs. They take care all the divers very well, share good insight of underwater pictures (especially for macro lovers). Their diving services are impaccable! Sukses selalu Widana Dive Service.

Date of experience: March 2017