Tripadvisor

from $384.84
from $432.94
from $432.94
More Info
All reviews manta point diving experience colonial restaurant dive sites love diving great restaurant nusa penida divers resort amazing diving diving center amazing experience place to stay dive shop swimming pool crystal bay padi owd see you soon
Selected filters
Reviewed January 19, 2020

My wife and I enjoyed two days of diving and snorkeling with OK Divers, and had a fantastic time. The crew was super friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. I saw many of the things I was hoping to, reef sharks, turtles, rays, sea horses along with many beautiful colourful fish and sea life. I couldn't have been happier with our time.

Date of experience: January 2020
OKDivers_Resort, reservation agent at OK Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your kind words it had been a pleasure to dive with you and see your happy face. We are looking forward to have you back for some more diving..

Reviewed January 9, 2020 via mobile

My sister and I dove for the first time with OK Divers after looking them up on the PADI website. (The number of diving companies in Candidasa is overwhelming for a first-timer, who doesn’t know the difference.) I’m so glad I chose them.

Cathy walked us through all the equipment in their deep, salt-water pool before we set out on the boat, and put us at ease. The diving itself was nothing short of spectacular! A whole world of coral and an incredible variety of fish below the surface. We went to about 12 meters just a five minute boat ride from Padangbai, and spent about half an hour on the bottom. (I then went out a second time for another 40 minutes.)

Then the fact that their hotel is right there in Padangbai means that you can shower, change, and eat lunch as soon as you get off the boat. Plus, they were cheaper than the prices quoted to us by companies in Candidasa. Highly recommend OK Divers!

Date of experience: January 2020
OKDivers_Resort, reservation agent at OK Divers, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2020

Dear Mick,

We were delighted to read your review and kind words.

We are happy that you chose our dive center for your very first scuba experiences. It’s truly nice to know that you liked our services, especially we are glad to see your appreciation of skills of our divemaster Cathy.

Thanks again and we hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Kind regards, OK Divers Resort & Spa
We hope to see you here again! We wish you many beautiful & safe dives

Reviewed November 14, 2019

Beautiful hotel with well equipped rooms. Professional personnel. Very polite. I recommend to all divers and travellers in the area.

Date of experience: November 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
OKDivers_Resort, reservations agent at OK Divers, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2019

Dear hondzik007

Thank you very much for choosing our resort and for sharing your experience with us and other travelers. It is great to hear that we have created ones of the best moments of your vacation :)

We hope that you will come back here again!

Reviewed October 26, 2019 via mobile

Had a three days diving trips with OK divers. Fortunately we had a very experienced Regig with us for the trips. He bought us thru the various dive sites and assisted us with the dive equipment throughout the trips.

Date of experience: October 2019
OKDivers_Resort, Public Relations Manager at OK Divers, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2019

Dear Peiyongyong,

We are happy that you chose our dive center for your diving trips! It’s truly nice to know that you liked our services, especially we are glad to see your appreciation of the skills of Regig.

Thank you for visiting us, we wish you many beautiful and safe dives!

Reviewed October 24, 2019 via mobile

Great dive! Felt so relaxed and at ease! Gear was already prepared. Celenie and Arya where both great. Had so much fun that I booked a third dive too. One of the best experiences in my 2 weeks of Bali.

Date of experience: October 2019
OKDivers_Resort, Public Relations Manager at OK Divers, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2019

Dear danyh911,

Thank you very much for choosing our resort and for sharing your experience with us and other travelers. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your dives so much and appreciate the skills of your diving guides! It is great to hear that we have created ones of the best moments of your vacation :)

We hope that you will come back here again!