“Friendly and Fun”

Beginner Scuba Diving Experience in Padangbai
Ranked #1 of 16 things to do in Padangbai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our PADI Five star dive centre is one of, if not the finest around and if scuba diving in Bali is your thing then OK Divers is the place for you. After being in Padangbai for already ten years the dive centre has been fully re-furbished and has only recently re-opened making our facilities are second to none. Boasting a brand new training pool which was built for beginner divers, large equipment room able to accommodate for more than twenty divers and their equipment, relaxing hammocks looking over a beautiful beach view and our own local restaurant, we are able to cater to nearly anyones needs. Our facilities are all very clean and our staff are more than happy to help you with anything you may need to make your holiday in Bali more enjoyable. We offer the full range of diving courses starting with a one day Discover Scuba Diving experience, maybe your Open Water Course or we can even take you all the way through to Rescue Diver and Divemaster. Our highly qualified instructors are able to speak English, Spanish, Czech and Slovakian and we have learning materials in seven different languages including German, Spanish, Dutch, Korean, Indonesian, Chinese and Russian. Our instructors not only dive because it is their job, we dive because we love diving and make it our mission to pass on that love to every guest and make you part of the diving family. Part of our PADI dive centre at OK Divers includes an air-conditioned classroom to do all your studying in, even giving you a view through one of our two viewing windows into our training pool or if it suits you relax in a bean bag and get some sun while you learn about your next scuba diving adventure.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Nakhon Pathom, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Friendly and Fun”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Everyone at OK Divers is extremely friendly and patient. We had an excellent experience with Elaina (not sure if I am spelling that correctly) who was very helpful when our group of 4 asked questions about our ear, claustrophobia, and blood clot worries. She was very laid back and eased all of our nerves. She was an excellent teacher and we all felt very safe and comfortable following her lead. 2 of our friends loved the DSD dive so much they stayed a few extra days to become certified!! Overall our experience with Ok Divers was excellent. I would highly recommend diving with them!

Visited April 2013
Elena2929, Manager at OK Divers, responded to this review, May 11, 2013
Hey Shannon,

Your review made us all, at ok divers smile. We had nice time with 4 of your on our boat (sorry again for all american jokes... )and i was so happy Ethan and Sky did the OWD course with us and we could teach them how to dive. I hope you are well, and you might miss asia so much, that you will come back. We will be here! Take care and have fun bak home.
Elena

• Slovak first
Pardubice, Czech Republic
“Incredible experience”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

My first choice was only to try one or two dives, but with this perfect team - OK divers it´s so easy to fall in love with diving in Bali. The feeling of free movement under water with wiew on unbelievable mount of colours and shapes of various kinds of plants, corals, fish etc etc. is emazing. I decided to do the Open Water Diver course and I successfully
passed final exam. Especially I would like to thank Elena and Rudy for professional,sensitive and friendly behaviour. For all, who are hesitant about doing first dive - don ´t be scarry and try to do it. You will not want to stop. I am looking forward to my next dives with ok divers.

Visited March 2013
rudo12, Manager at OK Divers, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Dear Honza, we really appreciate your kind words on our behalf. It had been a great feeling to teach you diving and to see how you did enjoy all you could see under water. We really looking forward to see you back in OK Divers..
Trnava, Slovakia
“Great experience”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

It was my first dive ever and it was great. I really appreciated professional approach of the instructors. Elena was nice and patient and I really enjoyed my first diving.
Everything was great and I can fully recommend OK Divers for everyone:).

Visited February 2013
Markdorf, Germany
“my first dives were great!”
Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

When I came To Padang Bai I wanted To do the Open Walter Diver.
With a friend, I went to all dive centers in P Bai and in the end , I decided to go to OK divers.
That was because Elena took the most time to explain me everything and she can tell the stories about diving best. She is always very friendly and calm and speaks very good english. So even if your english is not the best, it is no problem. After the first lesson in the Swimmingpool wie dived in the ocean and it was really great.
so i decided to do the advanced open water diver too. Rudo is also very nice and always kidding.
Padang bai is great for seeing a lot of small and big fishes and a great underwater landscape. So thanks for the great experience.
Annika

Elena2929, Manager at OK Divers, responded to this review, May 11, 2013
Hello Annika,

And we are glad that you choose us and you did not have enough and continued with more dives after OWD course! We are still waiting to take you to Tulamben liberty ship wreck. :) enjoy your traveling and we are very happy we met you and dived with you. Come back to do your dive-master internship . :) happy bubbles from us.
Koh Phangan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This is the diving company you are looking for!”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

There are few companies, which runs business in Padang Bay. We choose this one, because divemasters comes from the same country as me and my friend (Slovakia good people). They got one of the best diving boat - if not the best, it is speed boat, so you are on site within minutes. Diving guides are always friendly and really professional underwater even in critical conditions. I just can say, I would dive with them also next time, even the diving is little bit more expensive.

Visited October 2012