Review Highlights
Terrible organisation and rude staff

We arranged to be picked up at 9am by transfer and get on the boat at 11am. At 10.30 we had no... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from $11.00
More Info
from $28.80
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Boat arrived atleast one hour late, but that seems to be Rule in Indonesia.. Boat was full, like 200 seats and A/C is turned Off or broken. It is Super Hot inside! I dont think they even sell water onboard? Crew wasn't communicating with passengers at all. When we arrived to PadangBay, boat stopped nearby and floated at the sea. No one knew why. One guy tried to ask Crew- whats happening or when we get out? but he didnt get answer. People start to feel panic when trapped inside Sauna! At the end we arrived to pier 2-2.5Hours late.
Do yourself a favor and Avoid this company.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very pathetic services. Delayed departures.
Made us wait for too long. No proper management. Very crappy services.

Reviewed September 11, 2019

Awful service.
Private Shuttle Pickup was dirty with leftover juices from other passengers.
At the dock with didn't know what was the right boat to catch. We were suppose to leave at 1pm and the boat arrived at 3 pm to pick us up.
We were suppose to go directly to Gili T and when we thought we doccing at Gili T I saw that we were in Lombok and had to transfer to a smaller and very fritghning boat, surrounded by local guys that wanted to "help" with the bags and then ask money.
No information. No help getting in or out of the boat.
On the return, there was a man calling my name at the pier and I thought he was from the company and He tried to scam me, after getting my tickets. He told me that the transfer would take 2h30m instead oh 1h because we were going to make some stops and if I wanted to go faster I coulg rent a taxi. I said NO and made a scene and he left. After I foud out he wasn't from the comapny but if he knew and called my name, someone from the company had to give him. The return shuttle was not private and we travel in a van with others passengers.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed September 2, 2019 via mobile

Not safe boats, they try to get more money from you, they don’t provide what they promise and are the less organized fast boat company. They picked me up at the hotel 1 hour before the scheduled time (9.30), I was supposed to be at Gili Air at 1PM, I arrived at 5PM. They force you to wait hours to Padang Bai port to let you buy food from the local shops.

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank tomcolafigli
Reviewed September 2, 2019

Boat left 90 minutes late
Promised air conditioning, snack, water, face towel, comfortable seats, etc
We got NONE of the above!
Air conditioning broken
Rails on boat broken
Staff rude and uncaring
Return journey even worse
Engine kept cutting out in the middle of the sea
Check in 14.30 from Gili Air. Boat only left at 4:45
Nothing worked again on way back yo Bali
No snacks etc
Air conditioning broken.
When we got off we were told it would take 2.5 hours to Sanur as they had to detour to drop other people( which was to be an hour journey). Then we were offered a direct taxi for 500000 which we refused! A complete SCAM!,,,,,,
In the end all passengers were going to sanur so it took an hour but we wasted half an hour hassling
We were promised to be dropped off at hotel but driver refused to go along our street as he said his vehicle was too wide
RUBBISH!!!
We were picked up from there for our outward journey!
I explained that I couldn't walk far especially with luggage as I have a bad leg due to an accident.
He refused and drove off after dropping us and our bags at the side of the road
Had to walk a kilometer to our hotel

1  Thank letsgOnOw-7