Zen Inn
Bloo Lagoon Village(Padangbai)(Great Value!)
$130
$90
$37
$36
  • Breakfast included
OK Divers Resort & Spa(Padangbai)(Great Value!)
$62
$48
$96
  • Restaurant
  • Spa
All reviewsbudget hotelsoutdoor showershort staygili islandsrooms are cleangreat little placecomfy bedplace to stayac worksfast boat ticketsair conditioningenjoyed my staynice beacheshot showergreat restaurantguest housestayed here for one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 4, 2014

the room is clean, bright, decent stylist ... feel like at home. I wish I could stay there longer. The staffs are friendly and dog is also a good watch dog. Food is very yummy, and cheap for the quality.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed November 30, 2013

I've been eating here twice. On each time the dinner was so delicious ! Beautiful presentation, good taste, cheap prices.. Bonus : the team is nice and smiling. The perfect place to eat at Padang Bay, I definitely recommend this place to everyone, from the backpacker to the family.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

We spend 3 nights here. Rooms are clean, good aircon. Only no tv.
Restaurant serves nice food.
My girlfriend was sick here, the owner was very concerned and wanted to bring us to the dokter/hospital if it was the same next day. He offered one night free if we had to stay another night. They really took care of us.
Had a good night at the bar chatting with the owner and other people listening to some tracy chapman, otis redding etc.
I would highly recommend this hotel, and the distance is very small everywhere! Go there!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed July 24, 2013

The staff here are very helpful. We booked a room on line and then had a problem getting to padangbai. We rang ahead and the staff said they would leave the key in the door. This was great as we didn't arrive until 1 am!

The staff had also left the lights on and the ac which was really kind. We had breakfast in the restaurant which was dreamily great. Food is asty, there are lots of options, staff great and the deco is really cool.

I would recommend this place to anyone for food or for a stop in padangbai.

Room Tip: Only four rooms s to choose from.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 22, 2013

The food was arguably the best I've had in Indonesia, the happy hour was great, as was the location. The staff organized a temple tour for us, and helped us locate the hidden beach (which was far better than the other snorkeling beach). The rooms were comfortable with excellent wi-fi.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple