This is a special place.... We actually booked for 2 nights but couldn't leave that beauty after such a short period of time. If you like nature, if you personal atmosphere, if you like beautiful flowers and gardens, if you like stunning views on the ocean....that might be your place. From the beginning on the arrival you feel welcome at this place. Staff is extraordinary warm-hearted, helpful and friendly. The Villas (we stayed in a two bedroom) are equipped with everything you need and furnished very tasteful. This is an eco-resort with that feature homegrown food prepared in a very delicious way. Price-performance level is very ok for European level, even though a bit high for Indonesia. Please keep in mind that nearly all of the buildings a pretty open, so if you are not much of a nature fan (in terms of insects and so on), you might consider a stay at this place. For all the others…..this isn’t just a perfect whistle stop on the way to the Gili’s but also an amazing place to relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An international village, a combination of home, studio, and shared resort. Each of the 25 imaginative, distinctive and elegantly designed villas which make up this hill top resort enjoy panoramic views over Blue Lagoon Bay and Mount Agung and have been personalized by their individual owners so that time spent here is like staying in someone else's home. All are within easy reach of the free form swimming pool. Each home has been designed to help guest rediscover nature with open spaces flowing from outdoors to indoors. The village has been created and is operated with environmental sustainability dominant. The underlying aim of Bloo Lagoon Village is to improve the lives of all participating individuals, the guests, local villagers and life on our planet through an intuitive understanding of nature and a cooperative environment of mutual exchange from which all parties benefit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bloo Lagoon Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bloo Lagoon Village Hotel Padangbai
- Bloo Lagoon Village Padangbai, Bali