Stayed here for one night on the way home from Cornwall and were not disappointed! In fact we will return. We had Room 1 which was large and very well appointed. They have a good sense of humour here - don't be surprised at some leg pulling - it's a very busy and jolly Pub with delicious food - they care about food here: on the breakfast table there is a note saying all the milk served is produced and bottled on a small Cotswold farm where all the cows are known by name. Vegetables are freshly picked from the garden, marmalade and jam is homemade - wonderful selection of local beers on tap - it's different and delightful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With all the laidback charm of a true Cotswolds country pub, at the Horse and Groom we pride ourselves on our friendly service, award-winning food and drink and sumptuous B&B accommodation in individually styled bedrooms. Located in the heart of Bourton on the Hill, here you can retreat for a leisurely meal, stop by for a drink and stay over for a relaxing break. Our light and airy bar is well stocked with real ales and wines and the beautifully restored dining room, with its log fire blazing in the winter makes a welcoming setting in which to enjoy our exquisite classic British cuisine with a modern twist. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Horse and Groom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horse & Groom Hotel Bourton-On-The-Hill
- Horse And Groom Bourton-On-The-Hill, Cotswolds