Had a wonderful time.
The food is to die for with fantastic service.
Rooms are bright, modern and spotessly clean. Garden Room is lovely and opens onto a beautiful garden area to sit and have drinks.
Ideally situated to explore the area without being right in the heart of a busy tourist centre. Lots of lovely walks or short car journeys to main attractions.
Richard, Magda and all the staff cannot do enough for you.
Didn't really want to leave - which says it all in my book.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With all the laidback charm of a true Cotswolds country pub, at the Horse and Groom we pride ourselves on our friendly service, award-winning food and drink and sumptuous B&B accommodation in individually styled bedrooms. Located in the heart of Bourton on the Hill, here you can retreat for a leisurely meal, stop by for a drink and stay over for a relaxing break. Our light and airy bar is well stocked with real ales and wines and the beautifully restored dining room, with its log fire blazing in the winter makes a welcoming setting in which to enjoy our exquisite classic British cuisine with a modern twist. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Horse and Groom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horse & Groom Hotel Bourton-On-The-Hill
- Horse And Groom Bourton-On-The-Hill, Cotswolds