Stayed here for just one night (sadly) although the friends we were with had stayed for two. Lovely "pub with rooms". Great modernsied rooms (extremely clean) and lovely food, much of it locally produced and much of the fruit, salad and veg from the garden, as well as eggs from the chickens in the garden. Completely booked for Saturday dinner and rightly so. The staff are just wonderful too.
Only comment - and not enough to mark down for as we could easily have checked this before we booked - if you are a light sleeper go for one of the two rooms at the back if you can. With the windows open on a summer night the road outside is quite busy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With all the laidback charm of a true Cotswolds country pub, at the Horse and Groom we pride ourselves on our friendly service, award-winning food and drink and sumptuous B&B accommodation in individually styled bedrooms. Located in the heart of Bourton on the Hill, here you can retreat for a leisurely meal, stop by for a drink and stay over for a relaxing break. Our light and airy bar is well stocked with real ales and wines and the beautifully restored dining room, with its log fire blazing in the winter makes a welcoming setting in which to enjoy our exquisite classic British cuisine with a modern twist. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Horse and Groom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horse & Groom Hotel Bourton-On-The-Hill
- Horse And Groom Bourton-On-The-Hill, Cotswolds