I returned on the 13th March after staying for a week at the MOgan Princess with my husband and 2 friends. The hotel was excellent. The food was great and so was the service. Tables cleared away really quickly and staff friendly and cheerful. The pool area was lovely with great staff at the pool bar. There were plenty of sunbeds and brollies although people did put there towels out for the sunnier spots even though signs said you were not supposed to. Going this early in the year the sun did not come over the mountain and get round to the pool area until about 10.30 - 11.00 am although it was still there at 6pm. I presume later in the year the sun would be there earlier. The area itself is really nice and Taurito beach was clean and you could get lunch down there which is part of the all inclusive. However, you still have to pay for sunbeds on the beach!! Puerto Mogan is well worth a visit lovely beach, nice harbour and shops and restaurants. We paid 8 euros in a cab one way. All in all a really good break for a week in the sunshine after our wet winter! Highly recommend this hotel for value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romantic sunsets guaranteed! Located in the valley of Taurito the Mogán Princess offers breathtaking views over the Atlantic and the neighbouring Puerto de Mogán. The 4 star all inclusive hotel in the south of Gran Canaria has three outdoor pools: a main pool (heated in winter), a children's pool and a panoramic swimming pool (only for adults). The all-inclusive offer of Mogan Princess is valid at the buffet restaurant "Princess" the snack-bar "La Choza", the hotel's own Beach Club and 2 bars. Several times a day there is a free shuttle bus down the Beach Club, situated directly at Taurito beach. The hotels entertainment programme includes - next to sporting activities such as Water Aerobis or table tennis - daily shows in the Disco-Bar. WI-FI (€) is available in the Lobby of the Mogán Princess. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mogan Princess & Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mogan Princess Aparthotel Hotel Taurito
- Mogan Princess Aparthotel Grand Canary
- Mogan Princess & Beach Club Taurito, Gran Canaria